63. Thinking Of Fan Ming

"Groan~" A groan mixed with a little pain, impatience, and an indescribable seduction, which sounded unusually clear on such a night.

However, this time, Chu Xiao did not lock the door or let Ling Fan "get out".

"Want some water?" Ling Fan asked as he looked at Chu Xiao curling up in bed.

"Hmm… No, thanks," Chu Xiao instinctively shook his head and tried to control his voice.

Speaking of which, this should be the first time Chu Xiao answered Ling Fan's question in the past few days.

Satisfied?

Honored?

Perhaps he should have felt both.

However, now Ling Fan really did not know how to produce such emotions in his brain.

"Oh," Ling Fan responded faintly, and finally put the cup of water on the table beside him.

It was not that he was cold, but at this moment, Ling Fan had no idea what kind of expression and mentality he should hold to face Chu Xiao.

Originally, looking at his enemy both in his past life and this life in great pains, he should feel happy.

However, he didn't.

In Ling Fan's heart, he was not as happy or even satisfied as he had expected.

On the contrary, he felt irritated now.

Yes, irritated! Some kind of irritation called 'uneasy'.

Or it should be said that this emotion had already existed a few days ago, but he subconsciously avoided it.

However, Ling Fan did not avoid it today.

After throwing away the earbuds he had taken out from the drawer, Ling Fan pulled the chair aside and sat by the bedside, looking at Chu Xiao quietly.

Just take it as a pleasure to enjoy torturing his enemy, whether he felt really happy or inexplicably irritated…

Ling Fan told himself so silently in his heart.

Unfortunately, he overestimated his determination and underestimated the influence Chu Xiao had on him now.

"…"

In the end, Ling Fan was defeated and turned around impatiently. Then he pretended to be calm and took out an English book from his bag.

As for the panic and embarrassment on his face, he was able to cover it up very well...

Reciting the words…

Mm, a good choice.

At least, it was much better than looking at Chu Xiao and feeling inexplicably upset.

The medicinal effect would last an hour, almost enough for him to recite 200 words.

Unfortunately, reality hit him in the face again.

In almost half an hour, Ling Fan didn't even remember 10 words.