175. Back To School

After picking up with his ‘sugar daddy’ Ye Shixiong, it was probably to leave a way open for the future, Luo Li did not directly resign from his position as a school teacher. He just took a long period of study leave.

The one who took over his position was an upright-looking old man.

Actually…

Quite upright indeed.

At least, after the exposure of Ye Shixing and Luo Li’s relationship, Ling Fan's identity was no longer a secret to many people.

The moment Ling Fan appeared in front of him, this old man surnamed Wen could accurately call Ling Fan's name, which showed that he knew things about him.

But even so, he still severely criticized Lin Fan as his teacher/the new head teacher, wasn’t he upright enough?

At this moment, in the office of the teachers of high three, the sound of old man Wen's frantic yelling could be heard from the distance across two classrooms.

"You used to take a leave of absence from every two or three days. And then what? You directly skipped school. Having missed classes for so long, what are you doing here now? Ah? This is a school! Not the cinema that young people like you can come and go as you want!” Old man Wen flushed with agitation.

After venting his anger, his temper finally dropped.

"Ahem. Ling Fan, right? Let me ask you. Will you still keep studying in here? Will you still take the college entrance examination?" Now he was not saying to frighten Lin Fan or craving for his presence as the head teacher.

Whether it was Ling Fan or Fan Ming, they didn’t lack of money. What's more, the boy in front of him owned both identities. If he hadn't taken over the work of this class and had a deep impression of this student called Ling Fan, who had missed classes, and saw the news two days ago, he really didn't know that he had such a capable student in his hands.

Hmph…

That's why he asked.

After all, what this student had now was something that other people had struggled for a lifetime for. Oh, no, something that others might not get after struggling for a few lifetimes.

Therefore, it didn't really make difference for Ling Fan when he took the college entrance examination or not.

However, as an upright person, he still hoped that Ling Fan could continue his studies. After all, Ling Fan's performance in this semester was quite good before he missed school.

It was a pity that he went to be a hooligan.

Ling Fan's answer didn't disappoint old man Wen.

"I came back this time to continue my classes and then take the college entrance exams," replied Ling Fan truthfully.

When he heard Ling Fan's words, old man Wen's expression became a lot more friendly.

"Take the college entrance exams? Do you know how many days are left? Huh?"

"Uh, it's less than two months."