90. Not Have The Heart To Do That

Before the bed, Ling Fan pressed a needle against Chu Xiao's neck and then looked at him quietly.

He had kept this position for about five minutes.

If Chu Xiao opened his eyes at this moment, he would find that the injection in Ling Fan's hand was similar to the thing that those people who tied him up took out that night.

No, not just alike.

It was the same thing.

That kind of drug that could make him lose all strength for a month, and even endure a wave of lust torture every night.

Ling Fan was never someone who would consider so much before doing things. In addition, when he got that kind of microbe at a high price, he bought a little too much. Therefore, holding the principle that thrift is a virtue, when he made this kind of potion, Ling Fan had made more than one.

However…now…

To give him another injection or not? That is a question…

Because of this, Ling Fan couldn't help frowning deeply, his face full of tangled emotions. Even when he was thrown into jail in his previous life and then considered whether he should end his life or stay alive, he had never been so entangled.

He didn't want Chu Xiao to leave.

Ling Fan knew this more clearly than ever.

He even found countless reasons to keep Chu Xiao stay.

Lei Lei really liked him…

He…Uh, he also liked the feeling of staying together with him.

Someone would wait for him to come back for dinner every day.

Occasionally, this person would help him wash his clothes.

But who was Chu Xiao?

The chairman of Chu Group, the underground emperor of N City, and a group of big shots waiting for him to "feed", why should he stay?

Another injection?

Well, that was indeed a way to make Chu Xiao stay obediently.

Then...Maybe he could bring Chu Xiao to a place where his men couldn't find and he couldn't get out, maybe it would be better…

As he thought of that, a trace of madness added to Ling Fan's eyes suddenly. Even he felt that his inexplicable thought was a little too sick…

However, it did sound good…

He wasn't a kind person, he never was. On the contrary, in this lifetime, he had made up his mind to be a selfish person.

Back then, Luo Li could have finally reached the peak of life by hook or by crook. Why couldn't he?

Ling Fan was brainwashing himself in his heart, ahem, to be precise, he had thought about everything perfectly five minutes ago...