126. Plan To Buy A House

“You want to buy a house?!"

When they heard Ling Fan say that he wanted to buy a house, Lei Wu and Leopard both wore a shocking face…

You couldn't blame them. The main reason was that Ling Fan had already been so rich and still lived in that small and shabby house, so they had all thought that Ling Fan liked this kind of contrasting-past-misery-with-present-happiness life.

Then, right at this moment, Ling Fan actually said that he wanted to buy a house. How could they not feel shocked?

"Kid, I told you that you should change a better place to live, or maybe you can directly live in the gang. Even the place where those minions live is better than yours," said Brother Mao leisurely while taking a puff of the cigarette in his mouth.

"What now? You have thought it through?" Leopard asked as he picked his eyebrows.

This time, before Ling Fan opened his mouth, Lei Wu cut in and said, "I know!"

"Hehe, is it because of that person?" Lei Wu smiled teasingly and asked Ling Fan with a meaningful expression.

Needless to say, just based on the fact that the boss was in such a good mood today, he could guess what was going on.

What else could it be?

One needed to know, their boss would never show such an expression under normal circumstances. Even when they took down that land from the north, their boss only gave a faint smile…

So their boss has already taken that guy down?

Lei Wu thought in his heart.

Since he was afraid that he would interrupt the boss again and then get thrown into a place where even birds wouldn’t poop, this weekend, let alone Ling Fan had temporarily blacklisted him, even he himself did not dare to call Ling Fan at all…

So… their boss should have succeeded, right?

So he plans to buy a house to hide the secret mistress? Pah~ So he plans to live together with him?

"Mm," Ling Fan answered without hiding.

Listening to the conversation between the two of them, Leopard should be the only one present who had no idea what was happening.

"That person? Who is it?" Leopard asked with a confused expression.

That person…

The three of them were clearly still chatting happily a moment ago, why now he completely had no idea what those two were talking about?

"Haha, of course, it's our Qing Gang's future…oh no, our gang’s current lady," Lei Wu said to Leopard while winking at him.

Then, his eyes swept back at Ling Fan. Seeing that the boss had no intention of refuting at all, Lei Wu felt even cockier in the heart…

Hehe, it seemed that he really guessed it right…

"The lady?" Hearing that, Leopard turned to Ling Fan with question marks all over his face.