130. Unbridled

"Then what do you want to do?" Chu Xiao raised his eyebrows and looked at Ling Fan.

"Of course doing something not boring," Ling Fan said with a smile while stretching out a hand to hold Chu Xiao's waist.

Fortunately, there was a table in front of the VIP seat. In addition, most people present were focused on the arena, so no one noticed the intimacy of this pair of lovers.

“Oh…” The sensitive thing suddenly got held by Ling Fan, Chu Xiao's body trembled and he couldn't help but make a groan.

"Is this the only thing in your mind?" Chu Xiao rolled his eyes at Ling Fan with disgust.

"Yes," replied Ling Fan with a straight face.

"And…" Suddenly, Ling Fan approached Chu Xiao and gently bit on the side of Chu Xiao's ear. He said in a voice that only the two of them could hear, "Not only now. I am thinking about it when I am eating, when I am sleeping, when I am walking, when I see you…when I can’t see it, I want it more…”

That was true…

Although it was… a little bit, ahem…explicit.

However, Ling Fan's words were absolutely heartfelt.

If not for the 'edification' in his previous life in prison, Ling Fan would probably still be a conservative person. Sadly, there was no such possibility.

Moreover, he didn't need to be implicit before someone he was sure he loved.

What's more...For a man who had always been single, it might be nothing he always ate stewed tofu with Chinese cabbage, but he tasted meat, it was normal for an ascetic changing into a beast…

Especially someone like him who had been single for two lives..

If you wanted to use a more classified word to describe Ling Fan's state, that was: addicted.

If it was someone else who said Ling Fan's words, Chu Xiao would think that the other side was either mad or came to court his death.

However, when those words came out of Ling Fan's mouth, Chu Xiao only felt blushed.

"Little bastard…" Chu Xiao glanced at Ling Fan and cursed him. However, it did not stop someone from becoming more and more unbridled.

To stop him...

It seemed like he had no position to stop him.

After all...He was actually thinking about that too...

He was really crazy.

Apparently the bearer would feel awkward and also uncomfortable about that kind of thing.

That night, when he did it with Ling Fan, it was probably because it was so crazy that he couldn't figure out whether he felt comfortable or not…

The only thing he could be sure of was that the next day, his waist was so sore that it was about to break off, his entire body was aching and powerless…

That kind of feeling was NEVER COMFORTABLE!

However, after that, he was actually kind of even reminiscing about it.