110. First Kiss

"Hmm—" Before Chu Xiao could finish his sentence, Ling Fan grabbed his chin and shut his mouth with his.

Well, to be more precise, it should be a kiss.

The sudden kiss was completely out of Chu Xiao's expectations.

Although…the two of them had done everything whether they should or shouldn't, except for the last step.

But…

Such a kiss was totally the first time.

For a time, Chu Xiao forgot about his original struggle and just let Ling Fan bite his lips.

Yes, it was biting.

This kiss was the first time for Chu Xiao, also the first time for Ling Fan in his two lives.

Therefore, even with the experience and teaching of those ‘friends’ in prison in his past life, plus the pirated x-rated disks provided by Zhou Xin, it could not change the fact that Ling Fan was a novice.

However, even if Ling Fan's kiss was so rusty and without any rules, it still gave Chu Xiao a feeling.

As for what kind of feeling…

Even Chu Xiao himself couldn't describe it clearly.

His limbs seemed to have been pulled out of strength, and he were inexplicably helpless. His scalp was numb, and his chest felt like it was blocked by something. Hard to breathe. The heartbeat in his ears was clear and rapid, and he couldn't tell if it was Ling Fan's or his own.

This feeling was so unfamiliar to Chu Xiao.

If he had to describe it…

Nervous, helpless, flustered, inexplicably excited and depressed…

It was too complicated, too messy.

"Ah…"

Chu Xiao frowned subconsciously. It was not because of the slight pain on his lips, but because of the constant suffocation and the feeling of being unable to breathe, which made him a little impatient.

Obviously, Ling Fan did not know about this. Seeing Chu Xiao frowning, Ling Fan stopped and ended the kiss without hesitation, even though he didn't want to end the kiss that made him addicted. 

"Did I hurt you?" Ling Fan asked with uncertainty.

Ahem, alright, it seemed like his movements are a little…uh...rough…

"Wait…" Chu Xiao subconsciously looked sideways and said in a low voice. His voice was a little hoarse. He didn't know if it was because he was nervous or if he felt suffocated just now. When he spoke, Chu Xiao's breathing was also a little quick and uneven.

"You...why did you suddenly...ah, I mean..." Chu Xiao said. When he noticed his unorganized words, even Chu Xiao himself could not help but despise himself. So humiliating…

"Do you want to say why I suddenly kissed you?" Before Chu Xiao could say the last two words, Ling Fan cut in and asked.

"Mm…" Chu Xiao responded, trying to maintain his calm expression, but…he just couldn't control the rising temperature on his face.