157. I'm A Wounded

“Go.” After walking out of Feast, Chu Xiao got into the car and said coldly.

After hearing Chu Xiao's words, Lin Tianchen glanced at his boss' expression, which was even more distorted than before. Through the rearview mirror, he saw that Ling Fan who was chasing after, "Boss, Ling Fan, he..."

Didn't their boss come here to 'capture' Ling Fan back to rest?

"Ignore him," Chu Xiao said coldly.

"Oh, okay…" Other than OK, what else could he say?

However, to be honest, it was the first time he saw the boss being so, uh…childish.

Lin Tianchen shook his head as he looked at Ling Fan.

Sure enough, can't make their boss angry now...

However, as someone who knew the situation well, Lin Tianchen deliberately drove slowly.

Unfortunately, how could these two legs compare to four wheels, let alone Ling Fan still had injuries on him.

Watching Ling Fan disappear from sight, Chu Xiao's fists suddenly tightened.

"Go back," Chu Xiao suddenly said without hesitation.

He knew it!

Lin Tianchen complained silently in his heart, then he still instinctively backed the car. After Chu Xiao got out of the car, he drove a little further away.

There was a saying, look at nothing that is not consistent with propriety, especially it was about their boss.

After getting out of the car, seeing Ling Fan who was half-kneeling on the ground with his head lowered, Chu Xiao felt a sharp pain in his heart.

“What’s wrong?” As he walked up to Ling Fan, Chu Xiao asked in a deep voice. The expressionless face was not because he had no feelings, but because his face was so stiff that he didn't know what expression to make.

"The wound cracked," Ling Fan suddenly looked up at Chu Xiao and said casually.

This look was…really hard to describe

Like a puppy abandoned by its owner. Ahem, you know what, quite sad.

No, to be precise, it was pitiful.

Then again, wasn't he pretending to play pitiful now?

However, this method proved to be effective.

After hearing that, Chu Xiao's cold face flashed with anxiety and worry.

"You…"

"I can only blame myself," Ling Fan interrupted his words.

"You still know?" Chu Xiao glared at him.

"Hehe, of course." Ling Fan suddenly smiled bitterly, then looked at Chu Xiao and said, "Can you help me up?"

Ling Fan was not pretending to say this. The wound on his leg really cracked when he was trying to catch up with the car.