171. This Thing Should Be Put On The Agenda

Living together?!

Hearing Ling Fan's life, everyone on spot were--

Shocked!

No, it should be said very shocked! Quite shocked!

"You look surprised?"

Ling Fan asked as he picked his eyebrows.

Do you even need to ask…

Others couldn’t help complaining in the heart.

Of course, they were shocked!

Ahem…but it seemed kind of not right…

Their boss and Master Xiao, the two of them were already in a relationship, so holding hands or even having s*x were normal, then living together wasn’t a thing at all!

But the problem is: They are going to live in the main residence of the Chu Family!

Besides, what did they just hear?

Master Xiao actually had transferred the house under Ling Fan’s name!

What kind of place is that?

Not to mention that the meaning behind it, that place was at the prime area, isolated and quiet…

Such a huge place! At least worth one or even two hundred million!

Maybe even higher!

Now what? They were only in a relationship, and Ling Fan had gotten promoted from rich to super rich!

Looking at the hallucination on their faces, Ling Fan also guessed their thoughts.

"I will pay…" Ling Fan said faintly. So, can these people just not look at him like that like he had taken a huge advantage?

Although, uh…

From a certain point of view, he really got a huge bargain.

As he thought of this, the corner of his mouth curved into a hint of pride.

Damn it! Why did they feel like they were stuffing them with dog food…

Looking at Ling Fan's face, the group of people exchanged an eye contact and then murmured to themselves.

However...

"As far as I know, it’s really hard to say…if you have the money to pay for it.” Leopard said half-jokingly.

Well, why talk about money thing with his own wife?

"But..." After casting a glance at Ling Fan, he continued with a serious tone, "Your wif…ahem…I mean that your other half is totally devoted to you. Impressive!"

"I also think so," Ling Fan smiled and said.

Therefore, Chu Xiao was worth the best.

Ling Feng added in his heart.

"Zhou Xin." Suddenly, Ling Fan's eyes turned to Zhou Xin beside him and he said, "How's the thing I asked you to prepare?"