100. Determined

Jealous…

When he thought of this word, a light flashed in Ling Fan's mind.

Something that he had been unable to understand before and was ignored by him later became less difficult to understand...

That was, after Gu Ziming came over that day, Chu Xiao's attitude towards him suddenly turned very cold.

Oh no, to be precise, it was repulsive.

At the time, he couldn't understand Chu Xiao's sudden change of his attitude. In the end, he could only put the blame on the drug.

However, after Gu Ziming’s tips, Ling Fan did not think that Chu Xiao's sudden resistance was just an accident.

So, at that time, Chu Xiao was actually being jealous? Because of Ziming?

Ling Fan thought silently in his heart.

Chu Xiao suddenly asked him about his relationship with Gu Ziiming because he was dissatisfied with Gu Ziming's existence. Later, he wore a gloomy face because of jealousy. And then he resisted him because he felt that he had a thing with Brother Ziming, so he didn't want him to touch him. Was it like that?

At that thought, Ling Fan suddenly couldn't restrain the joys in his heart and the corner of his mouth curved up...

It must be like that!

So…Chu Xiao should have feelings for him too, right?

Otherwise, how was it possible that someone like Chu Xiao would help him do those things or even help him wash his clothes? As proud as Chu Xiao was, how could he allow himself to do something like that? In fact, he was already nearly indulgent with him...

Moreover, Chu Xiao would grow feelings for 'Fan Ming', why couldn't he grow feelings for him? He and 'Fan Ming' were the same person.

After thinking about this, Ling Fan felt click into place.

And…

Thinking of Chu Xiao's jealous appearance, hehe, what to do? He already couldn't wait to get him back.

But…this matter still needed some more consideration.

As for Gu Ziming…

Ling Fan really believed his words.

Ahem, the last sentence-he was joking.

After all...Gu Ziming and him, the two of them were neighbors like before, plus the relationship between an elder brother and a younger brother.

Gu Ziming, in his mind, was a very good, gentle and friendly elder brother.

He believed that Gu Ziming should think it the same way, or else he wouldn't have played that kind of joke on him.

What's more, the two of them didn't know each other just now. They had quite a lot of interactions before, they should have already had something between them if they had some chemistry between them. How was it possible they had to wait until now?