158. You're Good Too

"Ling Fan, stop messing it…"

As soon as they got home, Chu Xiao was pressed against the wall by Ling Fan.

An urgent kiss fell on his cheek.

Why not on the mouth.

In fact, Ling Fan thought the same, but pity that Chu Xiao avoided it.

He didn’t want it?

As he thought of this possibility, Ling Fan's eyes suddenly darkened.

Then he stopped his slightly aggressive kiss.

Ling Fan's sudden silence and undisguised disappointment also made the atmosphere between them become very strange.

Was this guy an idiot?

Looking at the hurt feeling and desolation in Ling Fan's eyes, Chu Xiao couldn't help but complain in his heart.

He just felt a little unadapted. If he really didn't want to, he wouldn’t just simply have tried to avoid it, but directly threw a kick or a punch.

Finally, after the two of them were silent for almost a minute, Chu Xiao elbowed Ling Fan and broke the deadlock.

"Sit over, I'll help you process your wound," Chu Xiao said after looking away slightly.

Not knowing why, Chu Xiao felt a hint of disappointment in his heart when Ling Fan suddenly restrained himself from taking a further step.

He was just worried about Ling Fan's wounds, so he didn't directly kick the little bastard.

Chu Xiao shook his head and stressed it to himself in his heart.

Then took out the medical kit from the chest beside deftly.

"Take off your clothes," said Chu Xiao as he glanced at Ling Fan on the sofa.

"I am a wounded," Ling Fan said to Chu Xiao reasonably. He even signaled Chu Xiao with his hand, which had a fracture and got bandaged.

"…" Chu Xiao rolled his eyes, indicating that he did not want to talk to this thick-skinned guy. When this little bastard pressed him against the wall, why didn't he say he was a wounded?

"How much credibility do you think you have with me?" Chu Xiao rolled his eyes at Ling Fan and asked while raising his eyebrows.

“And…” After a pause, Chu Xiao gritted his teeth and added, "Don't let me hear the word 'wounded' again!"

Chu Xiao was not polite at all now.

However, saying so, looking at someone’s ‘needing care’ expression, even though he knew that Ling Fan was most likely pretending it, Chu Xiao still went forward to help him take off his clothes.

Moreover, from his slightly stiff hand movements, one could tell that Chu Xiao was extremely careful now.

Previously, because he was angry with Ling Fan, and he didn't want to see Ling Fan's wounds for it would only make him feel awful, Chu Xiao stayed outside the ward while Chen De was processing Ling Fan's wounds.