101. Chu Xiao's Rage

"So finally they joined together…" And it was so fast!

Looking at the documents in his hand, mm, to be more precise, it should be a notice, Ling Fan murmured.

There was a rare dark glint in his eyes, and…sternness.

"Boss…is there a problem?" Lei Wu looked at Ling Fan's gloomy face and glanced at the notice in Ling Fan's hand.

This was just a notice of a company's shareholders meeting. He knew that their boss was now the big shareholder of many big companies. This kind of invitation to participate in the shareholders’ meeting, their boss would receive several of them in a month.

And their boss's usual treatment was to directly wad it up and throw it into the trash can.

Their boss had his own thinking whether to go or not. Anyway, he didn't understand it, but... Hadn’t his attitude always been straightforward before? Why was it a little different this time?

But he looked at the notice and there was nothing different from the previous ones…

Lei Wu was confused. He obviously didn't notice the name of the company at the end of the document.

"Nothing," Ling Fan said in a low voice, and then put the document in his hand aside calmly. He looked up at Lei Wu and said, "I asked you to call Zhou Xin over just now. Where is he?"

"Oh. Look at my bad memories. I just came to tell you that Zhou Xin has already arrived and is waiting outside," Lei Wu said as he patted his forehead. Actually, he can't blame him. He was only worried about him as he looked so gloomy.

"Hmm, let him in," Ling Fan said without much nonsense.

"Alright, wait a sec."

Soon, a man in his thirties, who was very thin and a little limped, walked in.

That guy was Zhou Xin, who was currently in charge of managing the online business empire under Ling Fan.

Ahem, of course, occasionally he would help Ling Fan and the Qing Gang to deal with some ‘dirty’ things.

“Boss.” Looking at Ling Fan sitting in front of the desk, Zhou Xin lowered his head and called respectfully.

Don't see that the appearance of this person sitting in front of him was not so convincing, who could only be called a teenager, but helping the boss operate those things, he knew clearly how capable his boss was…

Most importantly, he owed him a big one...

Previously, just a few months ago, he was just a nobody selling pirated X-rated disks. His boss gave him a chance to change his life.

Speaking of which, it was quite interesting.

Their boss had originally planned to buy some...ahem, some kind of disks of learning that kind of skills, the city inspectors happened to smash his stall. Seeing that he was a little pathetic, the boss lent him a land. And then, after a few contacts later, he started to work for the boss.

To be honest, although he felt that the disks he sold were high-definition, and had no mosaic, much better than the others’, he did not expect that he would have the ability to manage such a huge business empire.