84. Unrestrained

Although someone who was having a meal with Leopard and others finally got stung by his ‘conscience’ left halfway,

Liuhe District was not close.

By the time Ling Fan returned home, it was almost 11 o'clock.

“Where have you been?” In the room, Chu Xiao, who had been silent on the sofa, asked after hearing the sound of the door.

There was no emotion in his eyes, but one could clearly feel the stuffy atmosphere in the room.

When he heard Chu Xiao's voice, Ling Fan’s hand closing the door froze there.

This is…caring about him, or blaming him?

"I had a meal with a few friends," Ling Fan said flatly. He didn't need any care, sympathy, or anything else.

Ling Fan's answer made Chu Xiao fall in silence and Ling Fan also did not say anything.

In an instant, the two of them returned to their cold war state.

However, when he walked into the room and passed by Chu Xiao, Ling Fan couldn't help taking a look at him.

Ling Fan was stunned when he saw Chu Xiao silently leaning on the sofa and a pile of food boxes on the coffee table.

Previously, he had left money on the table. So he was not surprised that Chu Xiao would order takeout by himself.

What he really did not expect was that the food boxes on the table looked like they had not been opened, and there were two sets of bowls and chopsticks…

So…was Chu Xiao waiting for him to come back for dinner?

This recognition made Ling Fan feel happy, but soon it was replaced by a strong sense of guilt.

"Ahem, these are... I'll help you heat them up," said Ling Fan after a dry cough.

When he heard Ling Fan's words, Chu Xiao's gloomy eyes finally glistened.

"No need..."

"Cook some noodles," said Chu Xiao suddenly when he saw Ling Fan turn around.

"Oh, okay," he originally wanted to find something to eat first for Chu Xiao.

However, it was rare for Chu Xiao to take the initiative to ask him to cook noodles for him. Didn’t he say he felt annoyed on seeing him? Hehe…

Soon, Ling Fan came out of the kitchen.

The noodles were cooked, but judging by Chu Xiao’s appearance, he should have not much strength due to the effect of the drug.

"I'll feed you?" Ling Fan raised his eyebrows and asked, but his tone was firm.

"Um," What…ahem…Ling Fan did not expect was, Chu Xiao did not refuse.

Ling Fan had never done such a thing in his previous life and this life.

Of course, Chu Xiao had never thought that there would be a few days when he needed someone to feed him...

So…this was the first time for both of them?

After all, it was the first time that Ling Fan had done such a thing, so his movements were quite awkward. However, it was rare that Chu Xiao did not say anything about it. He quietly and cooperatively ate the noodles that Ling Fan fed him.

The two of them didn't say anything. In the entire room, they could only hear the sound of chopsticks colliding the bowl, and the sound of eating noodles…This atmosphere was a little embarrassing, but somehow it was quite warm.