142. Try To Please Me More

"Happy Birthday, little bastard…"

This was what Chu Xiao said.

Ling Fan was stunned when he heard him.

Surprised…

Yes…

However, Ling Fan's reaction was unexpected in the first instant.

Birthday…

Do you think that for a poor bumpkin whose mother ran away with some other man and even had no single friend in his previous life, something like birthday would exist?

Therefore, the birthday thing didn't exist in Ling Fan's memory.

Moreover…even for his birthday, Ling Fan only regarded the day of his rebirth on May 17th as his birthday.

If Chu Xiao hadn't suddenly mentioned it, even Ling Fan himself would have forgotten that it was his birthday today.

And it was a very meaningful birthday--18 years old now.

In his previous life, he was thrown into jail before he reached adulthood.

But in this lifetime…

Everything was different…

Now, he would no longer wait for fate to take him for fun like he did in his previous life, nor would he have the complete dark days in prison in his previous life, and he would never be as poor as he was in his previous life…

All of those were gone…

Most importantly, he now had the one on his heart.

Thinking of this, Ling Fan suddenly smiled exultantly.

"Thank you," Ling Fan kissed on Chu Xiao's lips and said.

It was completely without any embellishment but only a thank you, but if you listened carefully, you would find that Ling Fan's tone was obviously different than usual times when he said this.

If using an objective to describe it...it should be nervous, mixed with a little bit embarrassing feeling…

Actually, he just didn't expect that Chu Xiao would deliberately remember his birthday.

So…what Chu Xiao took was to celebrate his coming of age? So he asked him to go to Chu Group’s building early to celebrate his birthday?

Realizing that, the sudden excitement made Ling Fan's hand on Chu Xiao's waist nearly tremble. Excitement and touching filled his chest, as if it would break out in any minute.

But…

"Did I mess it up?" asked Ling Fan in a low voice.

Actually, he was also thinking that if he knew that Chu Xiao was going to celebrate his birthday for him today, would he still carry on that plan?

Unfortunately, Ling Fan was unwilling to think about this possibility.

Chu Xiao's eyes flashed when he heard this.