135. Chu Xiao's Reverse Scale

Lin Tianchen and Rong Hua had no idea what had happened between the boss and Chen Feng last night...

After all... Chen Feng was the one who had followed the boss the longest.

Therefore, they were not sure about many things.

However, the next day, before they reached the company, they heard that Chen Feng had been arranged by the boss to go to Kashmina.

On holiday?

How could it be…

That place has a mine under the boss’ name, to go there...It was said to be a supervisor, but in fact, it was equal to being banished...

The key was how big that place was. Even though he hadn't gone for a field visit, it was definitely enough for Chen Feng to work there for decades. If the boss didn't given any instruction…it was possible that Chen Feng would be forgotten there…

"Hey, Surname Rong, I mean, should we...uh, should we ask the boss?" Lin Tianchen frowned and asked Rong Hua beside him.

"Uh huh, good idea. I think we should," Rong Hua nodded. The main point was…about what happened yesterday, why Chen Feng was banished…As his subordinates, they should know.

"You go ask the boss," said Rong Hua as he elbowed Lin Tianchen.

"Are you taking me as a fool?" Bai Luochu glanced at Rong Hua and said leisurely.

He was neither stupid nor blind. Can't he see how mad the boss looked now?

So…what on earth had happened yesterday?

Aiyo, he so anxious.

He remembered that after the boss left yesterday, he should have gone to see Ling Fan… The two of them were like a dry faggot on a blazing fire, shouldn't they have rolled the sheets together? How did he meet Chen Feng at Sleepless Night?

Could it be…

Could Chen Feng, that lunatic, have disturbed the boss's good thing yesterday and got punished by the boss who got ashamed into anger?

Even Lin Tianchen couldn't help but shiver when he thought about this possibility.

Was Chen Feng rushing for his reincarnation or looking for his death?

He even dared to interrupt the boss’ bed thing.

The more he thought about it, the nearer Ling Tianchen thought he got to the truth...

"You're not stupid. Do you think I am?" Just as Lin Tianchen's mind was running fast, Rong Hua interrupted him and said leisurely.

If they went to see the boss now, wasn’t it like rushing to be cannon fodder? Then, if they asked, "Boss, why did you send Chen Feng to that place?" That was like shouting "Fire at me".

"About the boss’ side, take care of yourself. I'll go check other places and walk my cat..." Rong Hua patted Lin Tianchen on the shoulder, yawned, then said slowly.

"Gotta go," said Rong Hua as he waved at Lin Tianchen. He quickly escaped from the disaster scene and went to ‘work’.

Originally, Chen Feng’s thing had nothing to do with him. As the boss' right hand, did they have to worry about these things?