156. Where Is Lin Fang?

"How is he?" This was the only sentence Chu Xiao said the whole day.

After enduring for three days, finally, Chu Xiao couldn't help asking.

As for the "him" Chu Xiao mentioned, he didn't need any explanation. Even with his toes, Lin Tianchen could guess who the boss was talking about.

"Uh, I’ll ask about it," Lin Tianchen said as he took out his phone.

Although he only stayed for half a day at the West Hall, that place…he never wanted to go for the second time.

So, in order not to go to that place, Lin Tianchen's behavior was now highly consistent with Chu Xiao. If the boss didn't ask, he would never ask, when the boss cared, and he would start to care.

A minute later, Lin Tianchen walked in with a tangled expression. "Well, boss..."

"What?" As Chu Xiao saw Lin Tianchen's expression, his heart suddenly tightened.

"Ling Fan has already been discharged from the hospital..." After they left that night, he was immediately discharged.

Of course, Lin Tianchen didn't dare say the latter part.

Didn't you see that their boss' face had already darkened when he said the former part?

"Is he so desperate to die?" Frowning deeply, Chu Xiao dropped the documents in his hand on the desk and cursed in whispers.

Damn it! This bastard…

With such a serious injury and not staying in hospital…what is this little bastard doing?!

"How things going on the side of Liuhe District?" Chu Xiao asked in a low voice while suppressing the anger in his heart.

Although he knew those things grasped in Ling Fan's hands and the threat to those gang leaders that day worked. At least on the surface, those people should be wary of Ling Fan now…

Chu Xiao was still worried.

After all, being threatened by Ling Fan, the gangs in Liuhe District should hate Ling Fan to the bones now. They dared not do anything on the surface, but…things in the dark were not easy to control.

What's more, during this period of time, Ling Fan still had such heavy injuries.

Therefore, although he had decided to leave enough space for Ling Fan and not to interfere in the matter of his Qing Gang, this time, Chu Xiao still intervened in disguise.

"Don't worry, boss, not only those gangs of Liuhe have joined the alliance, but also we have already informed other gangs in advance, as you ordered, let them behave this month.” Answered Lin Tianchen.

Chu Xiao and his gang, let alone the mere Liuhe District, worked through the whole N City.

Therefore, when the people from his gang went to inform them, no one dare not behave.

What's more, not to mention anything else, those people present that day apparently knew Chu Xiao was doing it for Ling Fan.

He was worried that they would "take your life while you're sick".

“Hmm.” Chu Xiao nodded and said, "Go prepare a car for me."