111. Add Fuel To The Flames

"Mm, I think it's not bad like this. If you like it..."

"Shut up!" Chu Xiao glared at Ling Fan and snapped. His face was so red that it was like bleeding. He couldn't tell if it was because he felt ashamed or simply angry at Ling Fan.

"Ahem, it seems that you asked me to say it…" Ling Fan raised his eyebrows and said leisurely.

"Then I want you to shut up now!"

Damn it, this little bastard…

Even through the pants, he could feel the shocking heat below him…

The point was that this guy shamelessly had his thing standing up…

Wait, if it wasn't standing up, then he should be worried, right…

Chu Xiao couldn't help but think about it in his heart.

That's not right!

Damn it! Why should he think about such a question?

“You look quite satisfied, huh?” Suddenly, Chu Xiao gritted his teeth and grabbed Ling Fan's collar and looked down at him overwhelmingly.

"Well, kind of." Ling Fan said leisurely. He raised his eyebrows and asked, "Are you trying to get back the show?"

"What's wrong with that? Can’t I?" asked Chu Xiao.

Without giving Ling Fan a chance to resist, he grabbed Ling Fan's collar and kissed him.

Hmm, in fact, Ling Fan didn't want to resist such a thing.

Unlike his previous gentle response, this time, it was as if he had decided to 'get it back'. Chu Xiao's kiss was comparably…wild.

However, compared to Chu Xiao, Ling Fan was the one who had experienced twice. Soon, Ling Fan regained the initiative for this kiss.

"Ah…"

However, Ling Fan seemed to have found a very interesting place, and even deliberately teased him in that place..

You little bastard…

Chu Xiao cursed in his heart.

However, this time, Chu Xiao would not obey this guy's acting recklessly like a little sheep.

Therefore, Chu Xiao did not hesitate to entangle his tongue with Ling Fan’s.

The two of them were chasing each other. Oh no, it should be said that they kissed each other back as if they were competing.

There seemed to be a trace of gunpowder in the air. Ahem, no, it was some kind of sparks…

The result of the sparks was, of course, like a piece of dry wood on a blazing fire.

As for the results, it was impossible for them to control it…

Then something seemed to be developing to an uncontrollable place.

Both Ling Fan and Chu Xiao obviously realized this, but they did not let it stop...