83. Cold War

Chu Xiao was just trying to let the little bastard chill out, but never expected that the relationship between the two of them would really get cold.

Their relationship seemed to have returned to the time when they first met.

No, even worse than back then.

At that time, at least the two of them could speak normally as two strangers, but now, though the two of them lived together, except for silence, it was still silence.

To describe it with one word-cold war, which was probably quite appropriate.

It was not that Chu Xiao had never thought of breaking this kind of state, but to ask him to take the initiative to bow his head to that guy???

Absolutely impossible!

On the other side…

"Okay!"

"Master Yan! Go! "

In the underground arena of Mr. Leopard, the sound of cheers was about to overturn the roof.

If one didn’t see it with his own eyes, one would think that these audience were fighting in person on the stage, like they had taken some chicken blood.

Ahem, overexcited, OK?

See who was on stage right now first!

That was Ling Fan! The only purple-gold warrior on the arena! That was a legendary figure of the fighting arena, no, the entire N City’s firstfighting circles!

They had spent dozens of yuan to watch a common fight today, but they never imagined that they could see Ling Fan!

It was said that it was a temporary change, but... Who cared why the legendary Master Fan suddenly came, such a fight was a huge bargain to them!

The key was it felt so thrilled to watch Ling Fan knock out his opponent on the stage.

Besides, it had seven rounds!

Seven rounds in a row in three hours…oh man…hard to imagine…

Besides, it wasn't just these people who were watching the fun thought it that way. Even Leopard who was very confident in Ling Fan's ability couldn't help dropping his jaws when he saw Ling Fan finished seven rounds in a row.

If it hadn't been for the fact that there were only seven rounds today, he guessed that Ling Fan would have been able to fight another three rounds.

"Damn! Good for you, kid. You either wouldn’t come, once you come, you’d shine!" Looking at Ling Fan who had walked down the stage, Leopard walked up to him excitedly and patted him on the shoulder.

He was regretful now. When Ling Fan came and said he wanted to fight, he had just focused on the rescheduling, but forgot to add two more fights and then increase the price!

However, on the other hand, did this kid eat a grenade or what today? He was so ruthless that he even felt the pains for his opponents just now…

However, he only thought about it in the heart and didn't dare say it.

Ling Fan, a purple-gold level, he had to coax him well, besides, Ling Fan was the boss of the Qing Gang.