92. Drunken Mistake

"We're home," Carrying Chu Xiao upstairs, his lips curled, Ling Fan said with a rarely gentle voice.

"Hmm…" Chu Xiao replied. You couldn't tell if it was because of the pain or what. His voice was not loud, but Chu Xiao did not refute the "home" Ling Fan had said.

He probably didn't have the strength to refute it now…

Ling Fan smiled and thought in his heart.

After entering the room, Ling Fan naturally put him on the bed.

However…

The moment Ling Fan put him down, the atmosphere suddenly became less natural before he could even pull his hands back around his waist.

Chu Xiao was very good-looking, which Ling Fan had always known about, but he never imagined that after watching that face for almost a month, he still had no aesthetic fatigue at all.

Most importantly, Chu Xiao's face was red at the moment, which was different from his appearance when he was suppressed under the influence of drug. At this moment, there was no trace of impatience or discomfort on Chu Xiao's face. And it was even mixed with a slice of smiling feeling.

For Ling Fan, such a Chu Xiao was absolutely so deadly attractive.

The way he looked at him was like a tiger eyeing its prey, and Ling Fan's throat moved…

So…should he make a ‘drunken mistake’ like people do?

At this moment, Ling Fan was thinking all about this.

However, before Ling Fan could implement it in detail, Chu Xiao already opened his eyes with some moist feeling.

Looking at Ling Fan so closely, Chu Xiao was obviously stunned, but then he smiled.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Hmm?" Perhaps because of the alcohol, Chu Xiao stared at Ling Fan in a daze, then asked leisurely. When the word "Hmm" reached Ling Fan's ears, it sounded so…erotic…

Ahem…Why did he think that Chu Xiao's voice was so devilish?

Also, looking at Chu Xiao's lips, why did he have a strong urge to kiss him?

If you want to, then do it…

A voice was ringing in Ling Fan's head.

In fact, Ling Fan did as what he thought.

Just as Ling Fan was about to touch his lips, Chu Xiao suddenly turned sideways.

At a certain moment, Chu Xiao's eyes fluttered with panic and Ling Fan naturally didn't see it. However, if this continued, he kissed Chu Xiao’s ear directly.

His ear?

Mm, fine.

The corner of Ling Fan's mouth curled up, and then he bit down on Chu Xiao's burning hot ear…

Hehe, it feels...not bad…

"Ah...Little bastard, stop it..." Chu Xiao said in a low voice, seemingly a little uncomfortable, then turned his head back at Ling Fan.