67. Who Is Fan Ming

On the tenth day, it was also the time when the potion entered the period of its strongest effect.

At night, Chu Xiao lay limply on the bed, but his flushed face was full of endurance and pain...

Looking at Chu Xiao like this, Ling Fan, who had been standing quietly at the door, finally said, "Do you want me to help you?"

"Ahem… I mean to help you relieve the effects," Ling Fan added after a pause.

“Ah…No, thanks.” After spending ten days together, how could Chu Xiao not know what Ling Fan meant by "help"?

However, Chu Xiao refused without hesitation.

Even if that damn effect of the medicine had already made him go crazy from the helplessness and difficulty of overturning rivers and seas.

But even thought that damned drug… he couldn't let a little kid who was nearly 12 years younger than him help him solve that kind of ‘problem’...

He couldn't do such a shameful thing.

Ling Fan was not surprised by Chu Xiao's rejection.

Chu Xiao was not someone who liked asking someone else for help... He didn't like others touching him, which could be seen from his taking a shower.

Ever since Chu Xiao had taken the potions prescribed by Director Chen and had regained some movement ability, he would rather take a shower every morning after he went to school and not let him help anymore...

And now, it was the same.

However, just as Chu Xiao did not accept Ling Fan's 'good intentions', Ling Fan could choose not to accept Chu Xiao's refusal.

So, just as Chu Xiao was feeling uncomfortable to the extreme, Ling Fan clenched his fists and finally walked into the room.

Before Chu Xiao could resist, Ling Fan sat down directly by the bedside, pulled him up and pressed him against himself.

Mm, to be more precise, he had no time to react, but at this moment, Chu Xiao's body was like a doll that had been emptied with all his strength. He had no strength to resist at all.

However, his physical obedience did not mean mental acceptance.

"You… What are you doing?" Chu Xiao frowned and asked unhappily.

"Trying to help you," Ling Fan's tone was straightforward. For the first time, in front of Chu Xiao, he hid his usual gentleness from his disguise but had some kind of irrefutable feeling.

At this moment, Ling Fan would not change his mind because of anyone, including Chu Xiao himself.

Because…He found that seeing Chu Xiao suffer, the displeasure and irritability in his heart was even stronger than what he had thought

Ling Fan did not like this kind of uncontrollable feeling, so he decided not to let Chu Xiao feel so uncomfortable. The pain on his face could be replaced with another expression...

"I told you, I don't need…" Chu Xiao said with difficulty but determination.

Only he himself knew how terrifying the suppressed lust in his body was. In such a situation, how could he let such a young man help him do that?