105. Waiting For Him To Come Down

Without a doubt, Chu Xiao's declaration shocked everyone present. No, to be precise, it should be an accident. Un, the fact that they thought had already become a fact would be changed by Chu Xiao's words, and even more surprised by Chu Xiao's change of his attitude.

Luo Li was the first to stand up and look at Chu Xiao in disbelief.

"What did you say?"

"What? Didn’t you hear what you said or you object?” Chu Xiao said coldly. He didn't even look at Luo Li, but his cold tone and strong aura were enough to make Luo Li realize his impulse.

Although he still couldn't calm down, on the surface, Luo Li still tried to maintain his composure.

Even though his calm face was more fake than his usual smile.

"Mr. Chu, I mean… you didn't make a mistake, did you?" Luo Li asked with a distorted expression.

Everything had been arranged well! He could not figure out why Chu Xiao had changed his mind at the last minute. Everyone knew that Chu Xiao would never do or disdain to do such a thing... What's more, didn’t Chu Xiao want that land now?

The reason he could appear here in such a high profile today, had made a high-profile proposal to become the president of the Lan Grouo, and even the future owner of the Lan family…all of this replied on Chu Xiao. If Chu Xiao quit…then everything he did would be wasted, no, it would be a joke!

The consequences were too scary…

As he thought of this, Luo Li's face turned even paler.

"Are you questioning me?” the cold gaze swept over Luo Li, and Chu Xiao said with each word stressed. This time, it was not questioning, not asking back, but an indicative mood.

Questioning him? Hehe, not to mention in this small Lan family meeting room, even in the entire N City, who dared to question Chu Xiao's decision? Wasn’t it like asking for one’s death?

Now, Luo Li, who had a deep understanding of Chu Xiao, apparently also knew it.

So, this time, Luo Li finally quieted down. Oh no, it should be said that he was dead silent, with a dead-like face.

"Then, how about the others? Any objection?" Without paying any attention to Luo Li, Chu Xiao turned to look at the row of shareholders sitting opposite him and asked slowly.

"No, no objections, we have no objections at all…" everyone said.

Receiving the pressure from Chu Xiao, the shareholders got quite nervous, but they said those words from deep of their hearts.

It was a good thing that Master Xiao could not intervene in this matter. The point was that once Master Xiao made such a statement, the evidence that were held in his hands should be temporarily safe.

"Then, what about CEO Lan?"

"Huh, I…" Then Lan Yongxin recovered from his previous shock when he heard someone called him.

Objection? Of course, he had no objections. If it weren't for the pressure and threats from Chu Xiao's side, he was still the owner of the Lan family and the president of the Lan Group, why would he offer it to this goddamn bastard son?