179. As Long As You Are Fine

The moment he heard the words on the phone, Chu Xiao felt his heart almost stopped beating.

"Where is he?" Chu Xiao tried his best to control his voice, but no matter how hard he tried, his voice was still filled with panic.

Only three words, only heaven knows that he had used all his strength.

"Uhh, Ling Fan is currently in No. Three Hospital, bandaging his wounds," said Wen Gaoshang on the other end of the phone. However, before he could finish his sentence, Chu Xiao already hung up.

On this side, seeing their boss' face turn pale after answering the phone, their expression also turned solemn.

Even though they did not know who called and did not know what they talked about, they could sense that it was definitely not a good thing judging from the boss' expression.

And let alone Ling Tianchen, even Chen Feng, who had been following Chu Xiao for the longest time, had never had such an expression on their boss' face.

Except Ling Fan, no one had that ability…

As for what happened to Ling Fan, they really dare not ask under such circumstances. Moreover, Chu Xiao also did not give them the chance.

Watching the boss grab the car keys and head out of the office even forgetting to take his coat, Chen Feng frowned. Finally, he still tried to stop Chu Xiao.

Of course, it was not that he wanted to prevent Chu Xiao from going for Ling Fan.

"Boss," he straightened his voice, "Let me go with you. It’s not suitable for you to drive in such a condition.”

About this point, Chen Feng said nothing wrong. With Chu Xiao's current condition, driving over was indeed a very dangerous thing.

Therefore, after hearing Chen Feng's suggestion, Chu Xiao didn't say anything.

Only handed him the car keys.

In the car, Chu Xiao remained silent.

At such a time, he really didn’t want to say a word…

"Speed up," this was the only thing Chu Xiao said in the car.

Looking at the overspeed prompt, Chen Feng didn't say anything, but still followed Chu Xiao's instructions and sped up.

"Boss, actually, you don't have to worry too much. Ling Fan should be fine," Chen Feng consoled when he saw Chu Xiao's pale face in the rearview mirror.

"Besides, with Ling Fan's capabilities, maybe he has some other secrets," said Chen Feng after thinking for a while.

Although he didn't know what happened to Ling Fan, based on his understanding of that guy, he didn't look like someone who would have an emergency.

Though reluctant, he had to admit that with Ling Fan's ability, he should be fine.

People say bad people all live long…

Of course, Chen Feng didn't dare say that sentence out.

Chu Xiao frowned as he heard Chen Feng's words.