154. Take Good Care Of Him

After Dean Chen left, Lin Tianchen finally reached Chu Xiao's side.

"Well, boss, what should we do now…" Lin Tianchen asked gingerly.

"Wait here," Chu Xiao said in a low voice.

Wait…

Alright, Lin Tianchen would never think the boss meant both of them should wait here.

Therefore, the only person waiting here could be him the poor driver/ his assistant.

Actually, he also wanted to say that the boss just asked him to call Ling Fan's subordinate called Lei Wu. The other side just sent a message saying that he was arriving soon.

However, before Lin Tianchen could tell it, he saw Chu Xiao walk into the ward with a stiff face.

The smell of the medicine and blood in the ward that had not yet dissipated made Chu Xiao frown.

It was not disdain, but a feeling of discomfort.

However, when he approached the sickbed, he subconsciously quieted his footsteps.

"So, are you very proud of yourself?" Looking at Ling Fan in bed, Chu Xiao suddenly said such words that came from nowhere.

The way he looked at Ling Fan was with complex feelings.

Actually…he was very contradictory about Ling Fan.

Thinking of what this little bastard had ever done to him before, he only wished to pull this guy up and beat him up right now, but when he really had this opportunity, he just couldn’t do it.

"Little bastard…" After Chu Xiao said this through his gritted teeth, there was no hereunder.

Suddenly, in the ward became unusually quiet.

Fortunately, Ling Fan was not awake yet, so the atmosphere was not that awkward.

Moreover, this was perfect for Chu Xiao.

For the little bastard wouldn’t see the tangled expression on his face.

On emotional terms, if Ling Fan was a piece of white paper, ahem, idiotic kind, then Chu Xiao should be called a transparent piece of paper.

Apart from seeing more of the world than Ling Fan, Chu Xiao was no any better than Ling Fan in this regard.

He only knew that he liked this person, so he was tolerant and even indulgent of him. He would give him sufficient space and some help when necessary.

In fact, in the process of getting along with Ling Fan, he also did like that. There was no fixed mode or process, he just did it following his heart.

However, what Ling Fan did undoubtedly touched his biggest taboo.

Although he had no experience on relationships, Chu Xiao was more mature than Ling Fan in many things.

If Ling Fan told him that it was a misunderstanding and gave him a reason which he could limpingly accept, he would not have been so determined to end their relationship.