Extra Two: Memories: The Parents' Meeting You're Looking Forward To

"Really don't want me to go?" Seeing Ling Fan who was packing up and preparing to go to school, Chu Xiao finally couldn't help asking again.

"Ahem, no," Ling Fan said. After a pause, he added, "You can take some good rest at home."

Ling Fan also knew that this guy had been ‘tormented’ a lot by him in bed for the past two days.

What's more…

Let Chu Xiao accompany him to school…

Ahem…

Ling Fan couldn't help but think of that scene when Chu Xiao attended his parents’ meeting in No. 7 middle school.

And his head teacher that old man Wen said was it was their parents’ meeting before the college entrance examination, very important, so all parents should attend it.

Originally, Ling Fan asked Uncle Li to do him the favor, but…

But, on the meeting that day, it was Chu Xiao who appeared at school.

Although Ling Fan also knew that Chu Xiao deliberately kept a low profile because he didn't want to affect him, at least he didn't drive his extravagant sports car.

However, don't forget that that was Chu Xiao.

Originally, after their relationship was exposed, the internet, media, and even the school were very curious about things between the two of them.

Now, Chu Xiao's appearance instantly caused a sensation in Ling Fan's class.

"Oh my god! It’s Chu Xiao!"

"Yeah, I also saw his photos on internet."

"I heard that Ling Fan is in my son's class before. I was wondering if it’s someone who shares the same name. It turns out to be true!"

"Chu Xiao and Ling Fan are really that kind of relationship?"

"Of course! But really didn’t expect Chu Xiao to appear at Ling Fan’s parents’ meeting…”

It turned out that not only the students were gossipy, but their parents were equally gossipy.

“Ahem…” Finally, old man Wen, who felt that he had been ignored, made a few dry coughs, and then pulled the attention of those parents back from Chu Xiao.

"Well, you know...This is the parents’ meeting. Everyone should be most concerned about your kids' college entrance examination. We'll start soon. Everyone, keep quiet."

After saying that, old man Wen turned to Chu Xiao who walked into the classroom and said with a fawning smile, "Well, Mr. Chu, Ling Fan is in the third row over there. Please go take your seat."

Turned out that in the face of power, this self-proclaimed old man also had to bow.

Theoretically speaking, such a parents’ meeting naturally required real parents to attend.