127. He's Mine

He is courting death.

Even if he is courting death, he picks the liveliest way.

This was the first evaluation that popped up in Leopard's mind after listening to Ling Fan's plan.

Was it like courting death…

Ling Fan's plan was to go against the whole Liuhe District, no, maybe more than that...

However…

"Hahaha, kid, it's crazy!" Leopard snuffed his cigarette and patted the table.

Even though it was a little crazy, as the saying goes, money comes from danger.

"Leopard, will you join me or not?" Ling Fan raised his eyebrows and asked.

However, only from the expression on the Leopard's face, Ling Fan had already gotten the answer his wanted.

"Bullsh*t, of course!" The Leopard slapped his thigh and added without a pause, "You're like a newborn calve who is not of afraid tigers, while for me, it’s like where there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to fear. The one who quits is a coward!”

Leopard looked very excited.

Like…uh, he was going to have a late-life love.

At least, that was what Lei Wu thought.

Of course, it wasn't only a momentary impulse thing as Leopard patted his chest to join him.

He wasn't brainless.

He didn’t quite understand Ling Fan, but there was one thing he was sure--this guy would never do something he had no confidence in.

For example, back then, as thin as a bamboo pole, he ran over to be an underground fighter in his place. He even thought that he might get killed. In the end…not only did he not die, he won and even became a purple-gold...

Another example, in the entire Qing Gang, even he thought that such a sh*t gang wouldn't hold on for long, but what about now? Even if those gangs joined together to mess with him, Qing Gang was still there…

Therefore, this time, although Leopard didn’t get how they’d have a chance, he was still very confident in Ling Fan.

Besides, in jianghu, being loyal to your friends was very important. For Ling Fan, he trusted him, so it was nothing even if he might lose everything he had accumulated in the past thirty years…

And if they did it, maybe he could change his year-01 jeep into a Maserati.

"Haha, Leopard, you're right," after receiving the rough positive answer from Leopard, Ling Fan smiled and said in a rough tone.

"Kid, tell me what to do," Leopard asked.

You know what, he kind of couldn’t wait…

"No rush," Ling Fan smirked. After all...they didn’t lack of the east wind, but a serious 'protagonist'.

"There's about half a month left. Two days later, I'll personally come over with a plan," Ling Fan added.