162. Special Promise

Turned on?

To be more precise, the two of them were already on fire.

Just as Ling Fan's was preparing for the next step, it happened to be interrupted by a knock on the door.

Damn it…

Ling Fan cursed in his heart, but he didn't intend to stop.

"Um... Ling Fan, it should be the takeout." Chu Xiao said with some difficulty as he pushed the other side who was burying in his chest ‘working hard’.

He actually forgot to have ordered some takeout just now and directly rolled sheets with this little bastard!

Really…there was an indescribable sense of shame.

However, shame, this kind of thing, never existed to Ling Fan.

"Ignore it," Ling Fan’s hands swam around Chu Xiao’s body as he said vaguely.

They got interrupted almost every time. If again, he would really go crazy.

Hearing Ling Fan's words, a trace of hesitation flashed across Chu Xiao's eyes.

He actually also didn't want to stop now.

But…this time, the delivery guy at the door seemed unusually firm.

Finally, under the unremitting knock on the door outside, Chu Xiao came back from his desires and pushed Ling Fan away.

"Alright, stop it!" Chu Xiao rolled his eyes at Ling Fan, "Even if you’d like to stay starving, I need some food.”

Actually, although he said that, the real reason Chu Xiao stopped Ling Fan was that he was still worried about his wounds.

He saw just now how serious it was, and he had just re-dressed it for him this morning. Just now, he should have gone crazy to do it with this little bastard.

Now, Chu Xiao had started to reflect on himself in the heart…

Although Chu Xiao's tone was neither gentle nor friendly, it had to be said that this sentence was quite effective on Ling Fan.

Hearing Chu Xiao, though reluctant and his little ‘Ling Fan’ down there was about to explode, Ling Fan still obediently stopped.

Burying in Chu Xiao's neck, he panted heavily, obviously trying hard to suppress his desire.

Well, it was more important for Chu Xiao to eat food. It would be bad if he got starved.

Ling Fan thought firmly in his heart.

Feeling Ling Fan's hot breaths spraying on his neck, Chu Xiao's expression was also not calm.

Originally, a man’s desire was unusually strong in the morning, let alone the two of them had gone to that step. Now, even if they were still separated by a thin layer of cloth, the two of them could clearly feel each other's hardness…

Being both men, Chu Xiao certainly knew how hard Ling Fan had endured.

Therefore, at this moment, Chu Xiao's face was also full of embarrassment for suddenly stopping Ling Fan.