103. Meeting Again

Chu Xiao only thought if he saw Ling Fan again, he’d definitely let him know what he is capable of.

But…

He didn't expect to see him again so soon.

Furthermore, it was actually at the Lan family, the Lan Group's senior shareholders meeting…

Although he didn't want to care about the other side, the moment Ling Fan showed up, Chu Xiao, who had been silent, subconsciously raised his head and looked over at the door.

Mm, to be more precise, he looked over at the person who appeared at the door.

Seeing that Ling Fan, wearing a well-fitting suit with a faint but confident smile on his face, calmly walked into the conference room, although he didn't want to admit it, at a certain moment, Chu Xiao couldn't help but lose his mind and subconsciously raised the corner of his mouth.

However, it really was just an instant’s thing.

The next second, Chu Xiao, who realized what he was doing, quickly withdrew his gaze and resumed his previous cold face again.

No, it should be said to be colder than before, and more unnaturally stiff.

He knew that Ling Fan was Fan Ming, and he knew that he had used almost a nibbling method to have acquired and even controlled many companies. It was not impossible to include the Lan Group. Therefore, Chu Xiao was not surprised that Ling Fan would be here.

What he didn't expect was Ling Fan showed up before him.

How dare that little bastard appear in front of him?

Isn't he capable? Even learned to cheat!

Thinking of this and the information he had received in the past few days, Chu Xiao lowered his head and gritted his teeth.

The information he received was different from those gossips on the Internet before. It was all true!

Even though he had basically handled those companies in the past few days, he was still very upset! Now he only wanted to teach this little bastard in front of him a lesson!

Just as Chu Xiao pretended to stay poised, Chen Feng beside him couldn’t stay calm anymore.

Although he knew that Ling Fan was not a simple young man because of the previous investigations, he never thought that he would be so not simple!

He had actually attended the Lan Group's board of directors! Furthermore, he had yet to be stopped by the security guards outside.

What exactly is his background? Is it possible he is here to look for their boss?

The boss had treated him so differently before, could it be that he already knew his background and what he was capable of?

You know what, it was true a person replies on his clothes. This kid did have the bearing of a successful person when he got dressed up. The key was that the aura he performed was completely different from when he was with their boss…

Not simple.

This understanding of Ling Fan deepened in Chen Feng's heart.