134. Ling Fan Doesn't Deserve You

After Chu Xiao left, Ling Fan took a cold shower sullenly.

Why didn't he use his right hand?

Oh come on!

After eating fish and meat and then letting you eat pickles, would you accept it?

After the cold shower, the little Ling Fan had ‘calmed down’ a lot. However, the displeasure on Ling Fan's face did not diminish at all.

Chen Feng, right?

Hmph, good for him…

The corner of Ling Fan's mouth curved with a gloomy expression, and he snorted coldly in his heart. Then, he called Zhou Xin.

"Hello, boss," Zhou Xin quickly picked up the phone, but…

The first thing he said was, "Boss, would you like some disks? You know, I got some new ones.”

Hehe, one can't say that he was too unreserved, for he heard Brother Wu say that their boss had found them a lady!

Even though he had never seen him, he had prepared everything for his boss…African strong men’s series, European handsome guys series, Asian fresh meat series, and that island country’s やめて series…

That was called always planning ahead, okay?!

"Zhou Xin," Ling Fan called out in a low voice.

Probably also sensing Ling Fan's seriousness and annoyance in his voice, Zhou Xin wisely stopped that topic.

"Ahem, boss, what's your order?" Zhou Xin asked seriously after making a light cough.

"Have you heard of someone called Chen Feng?" Ling Fan came straight to the point.

"Chen Feng? Boss, are you talking about Chen Feng, the right hand of Chu Group and Chu Xiao?” Zhou Xin paused for two seconds and then asked.

He was indeed worthy of being a genius who could have become the CEO of the country's second largest retail company within ten years from a disk retailer under the overpass.

It had to be said that Zhou Xin’s insight was much higher than Lei Wu in this aspect.

"Mm," Ling Fan responded as a reply to his words, after a little pause, he said briefly, "Investigate him."

"Got it," Zhou Xin replied, that was his thing.

"What aspects?"

Ling Fan said, "All of them.”

But…

Thinking back to the last time when Ling Fan asked Zhou Xin to investigate the Longchang Group's president’s son, Zhou Xin even found out that how many relationships the other side had had in the kindergarten, which only gave Ling Fan a headache…

"But things like his marks of the college entrance examination, and how many times he didn’t take tissues when he went to the toilet, no need.” With a frown, Ling Fan added.