163. Want To Live Together?

In the next few days, Chu Xiao naturally stayed at Ling Fan's place.

On the one hand, it was because of Ling Fan's pestering, and on the other hand, Chu Xiao was worried about Ling Fan's wounds. Of course, the most important reason was…

He’d like to.

As for Lin Tianchen and Chen Feng's men, seeing their boss in such a good mood every day, they had a reason to believe that if the company didn't have many important projects and meetings at the end of the year, and also many documents that needed to be handled every day, he would probably stay with Ling Fan all day long and not even come to the company.

Of course, Lin Tianchen raised both his hands to agree. Rong Hua was busy every day and he was OK with it.

The only person who wore a long face all day was probably Chen Feng.

"Hello, Madman Chen. Isn’t it a good thing that the boss and Ling Fan got back together? Do you need to wear that long face all day?” Finally, Lin Tianchen couldn't help but complain.

At the very least, the boss was in a good mood now, and they didn't have to be on tenterhooks all day. Moreover, if it wasn't for that they got back together, they might have to stay at the West Hall for a while longer.

"Good? Why can’t I see?” Chen Feng said coldly. He paused for a moment before reminding him, "Don't forget the previous kidnapping thing."

The kidnapping Chen Feng mentioned was very clear to the three people present. It was the kidnapping that Ling Fan had planned, kidnapped their boss, and let their boss live in his house for a whole month.

However, when they heard Chen Feng mention it again, Lin Tianchen and Rong Hua were no longer so shocked like the first time.

“Maybe there is some reason behind that we don't know." Lin Tianchen said unsatisfactorily, clearly taking on Ling Fan's side now.

"Okay, then tell us." Chen Feng asked back rudely.

"Uh…" Ling Fan loved their boss so much that he was like having gone crazy. Then he kidnapped their boss and imprisoned him home for a month as his s*x toy?

Ahem, this kind of reason…might not be totally impossible, but how could he be so flustered when he heard it? And it seemed like he was unforgivable.

"Come one! What's there to be entangled with? Even the boss doesn't care anymore. Why are we bothering here?" Rong Hua said in a much calmer tone than Lin Tianchen.

In the aspect of wise and mighty, they could never match their boss.

Hearing that, Chen Feng frowned seriously.

That was the most unacceptable point: According to his experience of following the boss for so many years, Chu Xiao was regarded as the King of Hell by people of this circle was not only because he had absolute power to control people's life and death, but also because Chu Xiao never had personal feelings.

Before this, many times, even he felt that their boss was too coldblooded. To be specific, he was too calm and rational.

But this made Chu Xiao have might not be a bad thing.