112. Desire Unsatisfied

The sudden disharmonious voice shocked both of them.

So…did he have an enmity with the Lei father and son?

Ling Fan felt so upset in his heart, no, he only felt he wanted to cry…

What he wanted to do most now was to pack up little Lei Lei and get him delivered…

Ling Fan gritted his teeth.

However, he still quickly turned over and put Chu Xiao on the bed.

"Do you think...if I should throw this little guy out now and we continue?" Ling Fan whispered in a dull voice as he bit Chu Xiao's ear, his voice was so hoarse like he hadn’t gotten his desire satisfied.

Retreat?

He had just reached the peak and was about to explode. Where to retreat?!

Chu Xiao's face heated up when he heard Ling Fan's words.

"Ling Fan, stop messing…" Chu Xiao slightly turned his face away and said in a low voice, suppressing his breathing as much as possible.

Actually, he also agreed with Ling Fan's suggestion.

After all, in this state, Ling Fan was not the only one who felt his desire unsatisfied.

However, he still had face.

It was already humiliating enough to have been bumped into by Lei Lei so suddenly. If they were to continue...

Well, how was that possible…

"Go check on him..." After pressing his desire down a little, he elbowed Ling Fan and said so.

"Hmm," Ling Fan said reluctantly, then got out of bed with a darkened face.

Then, he saw Lei Lei, who was covering his eyes with his hands, standing blankly at the door.

En, the headmistress said no one should watch if when the adults were making a baby.

Looking at such a cute little guy, Ling Fan felt that he was not cute at all, but more like an eyesore for the first time.

Ling Fan strode towards Lei Lei, then lifted him up and brought him to the living room.

It was really lifting up from the back collar.

He probably realized that he seemed to have done something wrong. Being held by Ling Fan like that, Lei Lei neither cried nor made a fuss. He just waited obediently for Ling Fan to put him on the sofa.

"So what's going on?" Ling Fan asked as he looked at Lei Lei. Ling Fan's face was full of displeasure and depression as he spoke.

Luckily, Lei Lei still didn't understand the meaning of displeasure or depression.

"What? Ge, are you asking me?? Lei tilted his head and asked, totally confused.

"Why do you come upstairs?" Ling Fan picked his eyebrow and asked. He had clearly asked the nanny to wait downstairs with him.