Extra Six: Go Camping; Be Lei Lei's Temporary Parent

“Go camping?” In the office, hearing Lei Wu, Ling Fan picked his eyebrow and asked.

“Ahem…Yeah…” Looking at the astonishment on the boss' face, Lei Wu suddenly felt a little embarrassed. However, for his son, he still said shamelessly, "Lei Lei said that their school organized a parent-child activity, so…"

"So why are you looking for me?" asked Ling Fan.

"You know, I’m a bachelor, me taking Lei Lei to attend a parent-child activity would be boring. Other kids all have a family of three, while only I am alone…" It had to be said that although Lei Wu was a little rough, he really cared a lot about his son.

"You know, I think Lei Lei is happy with you and Master Xiao. So, I guess maybe you and Master Xiao can take Lei Lei to school, you know, just for some fun."

To be honest, Ling Fan didn't think that he felt that "good" when he stayed alone with Chu Xiao while Lei Lei acted as the third wheel. However, Lei Wu's words really kind of touched him.

Because he had been busy with the company's affairs recently, and Chu Xiao was also busy helping him with the company's listing plan. During this period of time, the two of them really hadn’t had time to relax together.

 “Which day?” Thinking of this, Ling Fan looked away from the documents on the table and asked Lei Wu.

"This weekend, you'll head out in the afternoon and come back on Sunday afternoon. They said it’s Mount Yuo," replied Lei Wu in a daze.

"Hm, I got it."

"Huh? So you agreed, boss?" Lei Wu said, his eyes shining.

"No, I'll call Xiao first," Ling Fan said. After all, Chu Xiao was very tired during this period of time, so it was best to ask Chu Xiao for his thoughts.

"Heh heh, boss, I've already asked Master Xiao before I came. He said that you'll decide," Lei Wu smiled and said.

He really felt that Master Xiao was much more easy-going than their boss.

"Huh? Really?”

"Then, take care of the things in the gang these two days. And, call Zhou Xin over for me."

Lei Wu grinned hearing that.

Hehe, the boss obviously agreed.

In the company, after leaving the unsettled papers to Zhou Xin, Ling Fan went home early.

As expected, when Ling Fan got home, Chu Xiao was already in. He had even packed up the luggage for the two of them and some things for Lei Lei.

“You are so expecting to travel with me?” Looking at Chu Xiao who was packing up those things, Ling Fan came forward and carried him into his arms. Then he gently kissed Chu Xiao's ear and asked softly.

"Oh come on! Don't forget Lei Lei is with us," Chu Xiao reminded.

Although…he was really looking forward to going travelling with Ling Fan, after all, the two of them had been too busy recently. Even at night…they had seldom done that thing.