139. Kill And Rob

People on this ship were not all who hadn’t seen the world.

Killing people was not a big deal.

But…

Perhaps Ling Fan's tone was too intimidating, or perhaps the momentum that Ling Fan released was too scary, or, the way Ling Fan threw Zhao Guang's corpse away like a rags was too casual and too practiced.

With Ling Fan's words, the entire cabin fell into a momentary silence.

Everyone looked at Ling Fan calmly in front of them with horror. Of course…there was also Zhao Guang, who was still full of vim and vigour a moment ago and couldn’t be more dead now.

Uh…

Not to mention people of Xinghe Gang, even Ling Fan's men were shocked.

This was too scary…

Before this, these people had more or less seen the way their boss acted when he was ruthless. Even when in the underground arena, many people had experienced the horror of Ling Fan.

This was where Ling Fan made them convinced. If they hadn't been in contact, who would have thought that a young man who looked so gentle and so harmless would have such a terrible momentum and bloody side?

They had always thought that the Ling Fan they met on the arena was the boss’ 'extreme state', but they were wrong…

Today, they followed Ling Fan to refresh their worldview again.

They knew that Ling Fan was ruthless, but they did not expect Ling Fan to be so ruthless.

He easily killed Zhao Guang, but what was really scary was Ling Fan's momentum now...

It was not simply scary.

Even if they were standing behind or on the boss's both sides, they couldn't help feeling cold from the terrible aura brought by Ling Fan, let alone those from Xinghe Gang.

Now, the members of the Qing Gang were very glad that they chose to follow the boss back then instead of becoming an enemy.

"Haha, it's quiet already…" Ling Fan suddenly sneered and said, "That's perfect. You have to listen carefully to my following words."

"That batch of goods on your ship, I want them. As for you…" Ling Fan sat back on the chair, then glanced at everyone and said, "It's best if you can cooperate obediently. If you don't, then I can only, you know...."

Ling Fan's words were arrogant to the extreme.

Therefore, the expressions on both sides of their faces changed.

People of Xinghe Gang were angry, while people from the Qing Ggang were naturally excited.

How could they not be excited?

Taking away other people's things could still be so righteous and reasonable, may except their boss, no one had this ability…

However...this felt so fu*king awesome!

"Your Qing Gang is just a small gang that has just appeared out of nowhere. Haven’t you gone too far? Don't forget! Our Xinghe Gang is not easy to mess with! And our goods are not something you can afford to rob!” Finally, someone who was not afraid of death stood out and shouted at Ling Fan.