55. Kidnapping Chu Xiao

After leaving NO.7 Middle School, Chu Xiao went directly to his company for a meeting.

But half way through the meeting he stood up and went out.

He was in a fractious mood. No one dared to stop him from leaving.

His subordinates followed him from afar, trying to protect him.

They never expected that a dozen vans would rush into the middle of the road and block their way.

Something like this had never happened before. Xuanming District was their base camp. Few people dared to offend them.

Chen Feng regretted not having followed Chu Xiao closely as he watched Chu Xiao's car disappear in the distance.

He cursed, "Damn it! These vans are really hard to shake off. Who the hell is behind all this?"

Chen Feng realized that they were caught in a trap. He was anxious about Chu Xiao's safety. Meanwhile, a group of people blocked Chu Xiao's way.

There were seven men standing in front of him. He looked up at them. His eyes narrowed and a murderous look flashed through them.

They were strong and muscular. Obviously, they were members of a certain gang.

Chu Xiao said coldly, "You'd better let me go, or you will die."

As the Underground Emperor of N City, Chu Xiao had been targeted countless times.

So, he was calm at the moment.

Actually, his confidence was based on his superior fighting skills.

Monkey, Cat and Lei Wu were the strongest among Ling Fan's followers.

But they couldn't defeat Chu Xiao.

They were all shocked. At this moment, they finally understood why Chu Xiao could conquer N City and even J province. He was so awesome.

Fortunately, Ling Fan knew they were no match for Chu Xiao. So, according to his plan, all they had to do was stall Chu Xiao.

As for how to subdue him...

"You..."

Chu Xiao didn't expect them to play such a dirty trick.

He gritted his teeth and asked in a cold voice, "What drug did you inject me with?"

As the cold liquid was injected into his bloodstream, Chu Xiao was keenly aware that his arms and legs soon became weak. He was not sure if the drug had other effects.

Lei Wu threw his hands open and replied, "I don't know, but it's very effective anyway." He rubbed his achy cheek. Just now Chu Xiao punched him in the face.

Ling Fan didn't tell him anything about the drug, but he believed that it must be expensive and effective. After all, his boss was very well-to-do.

The fact of Chu Xiao being too weak to stand proved the point.

"What should we do next, Wu?"

Lei Wu answered, "According to the plan, you guys take him to that place. Boss has fixed it all up."

Monkey tied Chu Xiao up and bundled him into the back of a car. After they left, Lei Wu got into another car, which was the same as Monkey's.

He didn't go far when he got a call from Ling Fan.

"How's it going?" Ling Fan asked. He had been in a fret all afternoon. Eventually he made the call.

Lei Wu was unaware that Ling Fan had an ambivalent attitude towards Chu Xiao.

"Rest assured, Boss. Everything is going smoothly according to plan. We've injected the drug into his vein and kidnapped him."

"Where is he?"

"He's with Monkey. They are on the way to that place. Now I'm driving around Xuanming District, followed by Chu Xiao's men."

There was a triumphant note in his voice. He was proud of the fact they succeeded in kidnapping Chu Xiao.

Ling Fan's silence told Lei Wu that something was wrong.

"Is there something wrong, Boss?" asked Lei Wu.

"No. Now you need to shake them off at the right moment."

Ling Fan hung up the phone and leaned against the wall. He lapsed into a long silence.

That drug had been specially prepared for Chu Xiao.

Ling Fan planned to kidnap Chu Xiao and send him to an illegal nightclub where there was a group of people waiting to have sex with Chu Xiao. He wanted to send Chu Xiao into the depths of despair.

To this end, he had made adequate preparation.

It seemed that his plan succeeded.

He had thought that he would open some champagne to celebrate his victory, but in fact, he was not happy at all.

He was restless and uneasy, just like a child who had done something wrong...