124. Your Worth It

"What? Is he a white lotus in your heart?" After hearing Ling Fan's answer, Chu Xiao deliberately glanced at him and raised his eyebrows.

Of course, he knew that the word "white lotus" was not a good word for Ling Fan, but he couldn't help wanting to tease him.

And…He also wanted to know what kind of conflicts were between Ling Fan and Luo Li.

If it was just the relationship between a teacher and a student, Ling Fan would not have appeared at the Lan family's shareholders meeting. It was even more impossible for him to stop Luo Li from taking over the position of CEO with such a forceful attitude…let alone telling everyone he was ‘Fan Ming’.

Of course, this little bastard probably did it for him.

However…Ling Fan should not like Luo Li very much.

Chu Xiao was right about this.

"Ahem, white lotus...It's just a nickname. As for what it stands for, it's never a compliment," Ling Fan coughed lightly and said.

"Then what does it mean?" Chu Xiao picked his eyebrow.

"Uh...Probably means that someone appears pure, but actually quite dark-hearted," Ling Fan explained. To put it straight, it was hypocritical.

Hearing Ling Fan's explanation, Chu Xiao finally couldn't help laughing.

"Haha, you are not that stupid…" That time when Luo Li took Chen Feng to Ling Fan's house and he realized that Luo Li was Ling Fan's head teacher.

Luo Li had a lot of tricks and harbored evil intentions. He originally wanted to remind Ling Fan to be careful, but... Now it seemed that Ling Fan should have known Luo Li's personality long ago.

So…he wasn't too stupid.

Ahem, wait!

If Ling Fan was stupid, there wouldn't be such an investment genius like 'Fan Ming' who appeared out of nowhere, and…he wouldn't fall in love with him either.

Therefore, this guy had been acting dumb to pretend to be a pig to eat a tiger!

Especially the month he lived in Ling Fan's house.

Thinking of this, Chu Xiao couldn't help throwing a hard stare at Ling Fan.

Seeing that Chu Xiao suddenly glared at him, Ling Fan was confused…

Was it because of Luo Li?

"Ahem, well, you know, I always keep important numbers in heart. Since Luo Li is an unimportant person, I just saved his number under a random name." As if he was afraid that Chu Xiao would misunderstand something, Ling Fan quickly explained, after a little pause, he added, "And you saw it that day during the meeting. We had an issue."

Thinking about the misunderstanding, Ling Fan thought of another question…

Misunderstanding?

Why should he be worried that Chu Xiao would misunderstand them? He should be the one that misunderstood him and Luo Li, right?