98. He Likes Chu Xiao

On the ninth day of Chu Xiao's departure, Ling Fan finally figured out one thing: He likes Chu Xiao!

In his previous life and this life together, the number of people he had been in contact with was no more than ten, so in fact, he didn't know how to get along with others.

A relationship? Never even thought about it…

So, the first time he saw Chu Xiao, especially Chu Xiao's face, he was amazed…

Ahem…He didn't deny his shallow nature.

However, later on, he really grew feelings for Chu Xiao.

At the beginning, he just felt that he wanted to do that kind of thing to him, or even tried to keep him by his side was just because of the lust of conquest of Chu Xiao, this powerful big figure, the enemy he had mistaken as, and a male’s possessiveness. He even thought it was because he lacked love in his past life, so being together with Chu Xiao made him feel very warm.

That was just…

Because he did think so at first.

However, after Chu Xiao left, he suddenly quieted down and had a lot of time to think about it. He realized that things were not what he had thought at first, not just...

Chu Xiao left and he didn't lose anything and lived his life as usual.

However, he felt like his heart was suddenly empty…

Mm, he liked his face, his body, his voice, especially the voice he made when doing that thing, he liked his oppression when he was under the drug attack, his occasional pickiness, his indulgence of him, and his appearance that clearly he wished to bite him to death didn’t have the heart to do that…

In short, he seemed to like everything about Chu Xiao.

Moreover, he finally knew why he wanted to develop the power of the Qing Gang so urgently. It was not because of money or reputation. What he wanted was to have enough strength to match Chu Xiao and stand at the same height as him...

In short, if he was still not sure that he had fallen in love with Chu Xiao, then it was not a matter of EQ, but a problem with IQ.

Moreover, this feeling was completely different from the one-sided infatuation with Luo Li in his previous life…

In his previous life, he had followed Luo Li like sheep, probably just like how a fan admired his idol. He simply felt that Luo Li was very good-looking and very nice, and then he admired him very much, that’s all…

However, with regards to Chu Xiao, he would want to meet every one of his requests, hope to get his response, and even...on that kind of thing, he would have a desire for him…

This feeling was very strange for Ling Fan, who had no experience on relationships for two lifetimes.

However… Hehe, this kind of feeling wasn't bad.

After thinking this through, a smile suddenly crawled on Ling Fan's face, and at the same time, there was a slice of regret in his eyes.

So…why didn't he do that thing to the last step? While Chu Xiao wanted to refuse but had no strength to refuse…

So…when Chu Xiao clearly expressed his affection for 'Fan Ming', why didn't he directly admit that he was 'Fan Ming'?