Chapter 1

Chapter 1

    But at three o'clock in the afternoon, the entire capital city was covered with dark clouds, like a dark night.

    A thunderstorm sounded, and in an instant, the wind roared, and lightning flashed and thundered.

    Knuckle-sized hail fell from the sky.

    It also hit the heart of the woman in the car, breaking her last line of strength.

    Suddenly, there was a loud bang, overshadowing the deafening thunder.

    When passersby came back to their senses, they saw a red Aston Martin slammed into the hard bridge post.

    The front of the car was sunken, the long black hair fell on the cracked window, and the red blood gurgled down the crack.

    When Bai Rongrong woke up, her eyes were full of white.

    Her head was dazed, and she felt like she was floating in the void, spinning around.

    Is she dead?

    Thinking of this, Rabbit Jing couldn't help sighing.

    Although her life was long enough to live comfortably and freely, she never imagined that it would be such a suffocating way to die.

    She was originally a rabbit spirit in the spiritual world, and existed in the heaven and earth tens of thousands of years ago.

    But because her temperament is too Buddhist, she does not indulge in cultivation like other fairies, and takes ascension as her great ideal.

    With mana by her side, no worries about eating and drinking, and usually join in the fun, Bai Rongrong feels that her life is not bad.

    Years passed by, and the friends around her either ascended or fell on the way, but she just endured more than 2,000 years after AD.

    Friends who came back from the robbery told her that the human world has been turned upside down, and there are too many novel and interesting things.

    Although Bai Rongrong was very interested, she couldn't help but be too lazy to change the status quo. Every time she picked up the carrots and went out, she ended up picking up two handfuls of grass to fill her nest.

    On this day, I heard that there was a lot of fun to watch. She took a carrot and rushed to the front line to eat melons. Who knows, she was accidentally hit by a fellow Taoist's thunder tribulation, and she fainted when her eyes went blank.

    Now, her eyes are still white.

    Why is this thunder so long, isn't it over yet?

    She shook her head subconsciously, eh? active!

    Bai Rongrong sat up and saw the strangely shaped table and bed.

    I moved my hands inadvertently, and there was a little tingling on the back of my hand.

    Bai Rongrong made a "hiss" and saw an eye on the back of his hand, and bright red blood droplets appeared.

    And the pipe that fell down is connected to a transparent bag upwards?

    She tilted her head and inadvertently looked out the window.

    I saw a behemoth that was dozens of times taller than the tree, lined up neatly, standing quietly.

    Is this a secret place?

    Suddenly, there was a sharp pain in the head.

    Countless moving pictures broke into her dizzy head.