Chapter 53

Chapter 53

    On the other hand, Tong Ling planned to persevere no matter what, and wanted to change his image in Ji Jun's mind when he first set out on the road, but who knew that the internal injury from the long journey the day before was so serious!

    Not only did her muscles become fatigued very quickly, but every step of the downhill road would be as sore as an electric current, and she could even cry out.

    It didn't take long for child spirits to become unlovable, whether for physical or psychological reasons.

    The only good impression she had left in Ji Jun's mind must have disappeared!

    Just as she was breaking the jar, breathing with her mouth open in the heat, and walking around in exhaustion, Ji Jun suddenly stopped silently.

    I don't know if it was the man who took care of her with small steps and poor physical strength. Originally, the two were not far from each other, and Tong Ling caught up with him in a few seconds.

    "Why don't you go?" she asked suspiciously.

    The man still didn't say a word, but just started to gently, but irresistibly took off the dead backpack from her body, and threw his hand onto his own shoulder. And then continued to move forward without looking back.

    Tong Ling was stunned for a moment, followed by uncontrollable ecstasy.

    Two blushes quietly climbed up her cheeks, she was shy, but she couldn't help but snickered sweetly, followed behind the man, as if the pain had subsided a lot, and even her steps became brisk.

    However, it is true that people are in good spirits when they are happy. Prosperity must decline, and tm is true!

    Tong Ling was so happy that she was about to spin and jump with her eyes closed, but she forgot the uneven mountain road under her feet. If she didn't pay attention, she stepped on the air and fell to the ground with a scream of "ah". .

    "Oh hoo hoo--" She gasped in pain instantly.

    The camera brother hurried over and asked with concern, "How are you, Tong Ling? Is it serious? Can you still stand up?"

    Tong Ling subconsciously wanted to try landing both feet on the ground, but as soon as he moved his thighs and involved his ankles, a piercing pain came from the joints.

    "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh she screamed and shook her head, "No, no! It's over, it's over! I'm lame!"

    Ji Jun also stopped at the first moment, turned around and ran over. He carefully looked at the girl's ankle, and pressed the left and right to pinch it. When he pinched to a certain place, the girl screamed again exaggeratedly, and her sword eyebrows immediately twisted seriously.

    "My muscles are hurt, but luckily my bones are fine."

    "Ah?" Tong Ling looked at the man desperately, "What should I do? Why is it always me who gets hurt?!"

    Seeing the girl crying and wailing in pain, Ye Ye said Lang also felt that she was really pitiful.

    He didn't know the reason behind the bungee jumping distress in the first issue, he just thought that the girl was really unlucky.

    It 's a bit distressing...

    After thinking about it carefully, he turned to the cameramen: "Brother, you see that Tongling and I are in the same place anyway, can you please leave only one person to shoot and help us get it Backpack?"

    "Oh." The cameraman nodded quickly, "Yes, yes." In the

    end, the two cameramen and the local guide evenly mixed and took over the backpacks of the two guests.

    Ji Jun squatted in front of the girl.

    "Brother, please help Tong Ling up and put it on my back."

    Tong Ling bit her pink lower lip, blinked her big eyes, and with the help of everyone, she successfully fell onto the man's broad face. Thick shoulders.

    "No, I'm sorry."

    After standing up, Ji Jun suddenly apologized in a panic.

    The weather was hot and the girl wore less clothes. He wanted to hold the girl's legs, but his big hands directly stuck to the other's smooth skin.

    If it was normal, he would clench his fist in a gentlemanly manner and drag it with his wrist, but now that the girl has a sprained foot and they are walking on the mountain road again, he does not dare to be careless.

    What's more, the girl is so tender and tender, unlike him, a rough guy.

    "No, it's fine." Tong Ling quickly stammered.

    The back under the body is solid and powerful, and the shoulders supported by the hands can also feel the contours of the muscles.

    All the blood energy seemed to be rushing up to the cheeks, Tong Ling's small face flushed red, and even the pain in the ankles was greatly reduced.

    In the end, when they finally gathered with the large group, it was already two hours later than the other two groups, and the sky darkened.

    The program team has already received the news and found a doctor in advance to help with treatment.

    After confirming that there was no big problem, Tong Ling returned to the tent to rest, and ended the trip early the next day.

    However, she insisted not to go home, and had to wait for them directly at the Laine Lake at the end.

    "Can you still persevere? Don't force yourself." Bai Rongrong looked worried.

    "It's not a big problem, the doctor said it, just take good care of it."

    Tong Ling waved his hand indifferently, even a little cheering.

    At this time, the bell rang suddenly, she picked up the phone and looked at it, the whole person was shocked, and quickly hung up.

    Bai Rongrong saw the remarks inadvertently, and saw the girl's guilty conscience, as if she understood something.

    She asked with a wicked smile, "The eldest sister has called you in person, and she doesn't go back. Why is this?"

    Tong Ling was immediately alert, and pretended to be angry and retorted: "Of course it's because of you! How can I leave you alone? Lost in this sinister place? You little conscientious!"

    "Really—" Bai Rongrong deliberately lengthened her voice.

    Zhou Tian also understood, and deliberately came up to him and asked, "Sister Tong Ling, why are you coming back so slowly?"

    "It's not that Ji Jun is afraid..." She replied subconsciously, and then she reacted, and quickly changed her words, vowing angrily, "It's not that Ji Jun has a bad name! Isn't Ji Jun Ji Jun the third runner-up? Well! Quan! Blame this lousy name!"

    Bai Rongrong/Zhou Tian: "..."