Chapter 116

Chapter 116

    "How could it be?" Gu Chengqian was the first to express his surprise, "Although our Gu family has been suffering from it all the time, which is very heart-wrenching, this disease is deeply engraved in our genes, and passed down from generation to generation. I can't change it."

    "Yes, that's why I told the facts in advance to avoid any unpleasantness due to suspicion in the future."

    Zhou Tian pursed her lips, she managed to find her family, and she knew that she was not deliberately abandoned, and she felt very Excited, but she had to plan ahead.

    When she first accidentally learned that she was suffering from such a genetic disease, which could not be cured with current medical methods, she was also very distressed and couldn't help but complain about the unfairness of her fate.

    But later, she was treated by experts specially invited by Shen Ming, and she gradually realized how incredible it was for her to return to normal activities so quickly.     What is even more incredible is that she has recovered all the way to a complete recovery. Even experts who have seen the world and have been exposed to various cases can't believe the miracle that happened in front of her.     In a short period of time, her life has experienced ups and downs, and she finally has the energy to calm down and calmly review everything that has happened during this period of time.     Gu Li's sudden conversation, coupled with Shen Ming's later inquiry about their conversation, made her realize that there was something strange in it.     And she suddenly fainted and fell ill. It was Shen Ming who found out and arranged for her to receive top-notch treatment. This is not normal.     She knew that Shen Ming helped her mostly because she was a friend of Rongrong. She already liked Bai Rongrong very much, and now she is even more grateful.     And the factor that determines that there is a mysterious power in it is still in the warehouse when the variety show was recorded.     She clearly remembered that before she fainted, Gu Li could manipulate the heavy cargo in the air with a wave of his hand and launch a deadly attack on her with precision. When he wakes up and faces other people's inquiries, he immediately makes a decision and will never reveal the situation of Rongrong.

    Hearing what the girl said, Gu Chengqian was the most anxious, and he quickly said: "How can Tian Tian say that, why would anyone doubt your identity! The paternity test was done by me personally, so there is absolutely nothing wrong! It's great news that you don't have this disease, it's too late for Dad to be happy!"

    Gu Chengqian, who loves his daughter so much, has no bottom line.

    However, Shen Ming knew that such a thing could not make sense. Furthermore, during Zhou Tian's illness, the hospital held expert consultations again and again. These medical records and the doctor's own memory could not be completely erased. Later, the patient's strange return to normal has long been promoted by experts. As we all know, it's just that I haven't been able to find the reason.

    A shrewd old man would not believe such a coincidence.

    Up to now, Shen Ming has nothing to worry about: "Ming Ai was indeed sick before, but now she is healthy and fully recovered."

    "Ah? How is this possible!" Gu Chengqian's eyes were bigger than before.

    But the old man said at this moment: "How is it possible? Miracles are brewing everywhere in this world at any time. If Tian Tian can recover, we must eat fast food and recite Buddha well when we go back, and be grateful for the blessing of our ancestors."

    Gu Chengqian can become the current member of the Gu family. Being a family member is not really a reckless husband, but when he encounters his own daughter, he can't maintain his usual calm for a while.