Chapter 5

Chapter 5

    "Don't worry, it's definitely enough for you."

    Generally, agricultural products are brought to the live broadcast room in tens of kilograms, which is more than enough to satisfy a girl's appetite.

    Bai Rongrong suddenly smiled and squinted: Happy! !

    "However, when did you love carrots so much?" Gao Qian asked suspiciously.

    In normal times, Bai Rong really pays attention to maintaining her figure, even to the extreme.

    Some of her ideas, even as an agent, Gao Qian, who pays the most attention to the appearance of an artist, can't agree. For example, she firmly believes that only by maintaining every aspect of her appearance can she be worthy of such an excellent Shen Ming and be able to attract his attention. Therefore, it was rumored outside that Bai Rong was because of the eldest young lady's temper, that she wanted this and that under the difficult conditions of the crew, and couldn't stand the slightest bit of wind and sun, which was really unbiased.

    Gao Qian knows best that this appearance is one of the best darlings of God in the entertainment circle where hundreds of flowers are blooming. In fact, deep down, she is very inferior and insecure.

    She didn't know where Bai Rong got these opinions, and she tried to persuade them many times, but it seemed that they were deeply ingrained and could not be easily changed.

    She could only helplessly watch the women being overwhelmed by these absurd viewpoints, becoming more and more extreme day by day, flammable and explosive, until Shen Ming couldn't bear it anymore, and ruthlessly rectified their team.

    So today, although the woman's performance was a little strange, Gao Qian was really happy that she could relax.

    Bai Rongrong couldn't explain to Gao Qian that rabbits like to eat carrots

    . Qian: "..."

    "...It's good to say that during the live broadcast for a while."

    "Mmmm!" Bai Rongrong nodded frantically, full of fighting spirit.

    Soon, the live broadcast will begin.

    When the anchor asked for the names of the guests, Bai Rongrong took the opportunity to take the stage.

    Gao Qian was speechless when she saw her small fists clenched secretly, looking like she was shouldering heavy responsibilities.

    She took out her phone and began to nervously follow what was going on online.

    Sure enough, the audience didn't buy it when they saw Bai Rongrong's appearance. They were grumpy and even spit out fragrance.

    - Spicy eyes, get out!

    ——Yo, isn’t this the little princess of Shen’s Entertainment? Why are you willing to condescend to be on the live broadcast of our civilians helping farmers?

    ——What little princess, sealed it yourself?

    ──Internal information: Bai Rong acted so ruthlessly that it angered President Shen and dismissed the team.

    --puff! So now you know how much you weigh?

    ——If you want me to say, this kind of cancer in the entertainment industry should be hidden or banned! Together with artists who influence the same company!

    ...

    Gao Qian couldn't help frowning, these bad comments were too serious. Although Bai Rong has done something before, it hasn't done anyone any harm, and many media are deliberately trying to gain popularity, distorting the facts and making random reports.