Chapter 78

Chapter 78

    The special assistant's work efficiency is very high, and his talents are outstanding even in Kyoto, which is full of talents.

    If he hadn't already worked in the Shen Group, and his loyalty to the job was unshakable, he would definitely be a figure that the bosses would compete for.

    As soon as Shen Ming mentioned it, he understood and took all the videos from the start of the publicity campaign to the current moment.

    There is no video recording inside the bathroom, there is surveillance, but it is just the corridor outside the door.

    But that's all, after accompanying his boss to check, the thoughtful special assistant also found the problem.

    "Mr. Shen, only Mr. Gu appeared during the suspicious time period. According to the company's schedule, she will indeed attend today's event."

    Shen Ming's mood was complicated, and things were really tricky.

    Obviously, the "criminal suspect" is not very proficient in crime at all, and he is not very good at hiding his whereabouts, but for some unspeakable reasons, they just have no way to take her.

    "And, did you find anything else strange?"

    "Well..." Of course the special assistant understood that the more he knew, the faster he died.

    But he was facing Shen Ming, even if he was clumsy, he couldn't escape the boss's keen insight.

    Moreover, he believed in the boss he had chosen:

    "Miss Bai has never appeared since she walked into the bathroom."

    Judging from the voices collected by the precise monitoring, agent Gao asked Bai Rongrong's When he went, his boss said that the girl had already left.

    He didn't know why his boss lied, because whether it was the surveillance records or the hurried look on his face when he rushed into the bathroom, Bai Rongrong should be in the bathroom.

    But he couldn't ask, and he didn't dare to guess.

    "Heh." Shen Ming chuckled lightly and sighed lightly, "I really don't know whether it is a good thing or a bad thing to have such a smart special assistant by your side."

    Hearing this, the special assistant suddenly felt tight in his heart, and quickly hurried. Biao Zhongxin: "Please rest assured, I will bring today's matter directly into the coffin, and I will never mention it to anyone else in this life!"

    Shen Ming said softly as he lit the surveillance film: "Of course I am relieved, after all, even if If you say it, no one will believe it."

    Special assistant: "..." It's

    okay, it's just a little bit closer to dying on the spot!

    He silently watched his boss burn the negatives meticulously and patiently, only to feel that the boss he had worked for for many years was becoming more and more incomprehensible.

    Shen Ming stared at Huo Miao with a mysterious expression on his face, as if he was competing with a force he didn't know about.

    This made him a little bit shocked, obviously he has been trying very hard to figure out the "Sacred Heart", and he is also complacent that he has become the boss's right-hand man.

    Suddenly, the special assistant who was sighing silently in his heart received the news, he immediately turned serious and reported to the boss.     "Mr. Shen

    , Miss Zhou has already been examined in the hospital. The situation is a bit complicated."

    "What's going on?"

    "It is said that Miss Zhou seems to have contracted a rare disease. Now her body is stiff and she is almost unconscious."

Ming frowned, and it happened that the film in his hand was completely unrecoverable, and he stood up.

    "Let's go, I'll go and see for myself."

    Zhou Tian's agent never expected that Shen Ming would come in person.

    On the one hand, they are not subordinate to Shen's Entertainment, on the other hand, doesn't this President Shen have a close relationship with Bai Rongrong? Why are you taking extra care of your own artists?

    She was a little flattered, but also very uneasy: "Mr. Shen!"

    "Well." Shen Ming nodded and asked lightly, "How is Zhou Tian's condition?"

    "Already awake, but emotionally a little unacceptable for a while, after all, I was suddenly diagnosed with such a disease that I had never heard of... ..."

    As an agent who worked together, she also felt a pity, and she couldn't believe it when she first heard it, but a little girl in her twenties had such a tragic fate.

    "Does she still remember what happened before she fell into a coma?"

    "Tian Tian said that she only remembered chatting with Mr. Gu of your company, and she didn't know what was going on. She fainted as soon as her eyes went blank and woke up like this."

    "Well, then please take care of her. I'll ask the doctor about the specific situation."

    "Oh, good!" The

    agent nodded in confusion. Since when did Mr. Shen care so much about his artist, he still Will you tell these, and go to the doctor in person to communicate?

    The special assistant couldn't believe his ears when he heard it.

    Bai Rongrong was not in a hurry when her boss disappeared, but Baba came over to take care of a little-known ordinary female star.

    Shen Ming didn't expect Zhou Tian to remember the specific process of what happened, he just needed to confirm that the last person she saw was Gu Li.

    But why did Gu Li find her?

    He had some guesses in his heart, but he couldn't make a rash conclusion, because if that was the case, the involvement behind it would be too great...

    Soon, they met the attending doctor.

    The doctor told them with a grim face: "The patient needs further examination, but based on the current results, I tentatively boldly guess that this may be a genetic disease of DNA, and there is no cure."

    The author has something to say Say: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, first half, and the other half at 6pm! (Escape gif with the lid on top of the head.)

    In addition, this disease is not completely fabricated, ah, I heard people around me mention it, but I can't find it online...