Chapter 90

Chapter 90

    These days, Bai Rongrong has been inseparable with Shen Ming, slowly getting used to his way of work and rest, and woke up automatically at six o'clock in the morning.

    She hadn't opened her upper and lower eyelids, but she just felt comfortable all over her body!

    There are pillows that are neither hard nor soft, neat and elastic abs under my hands, and a sense of security being wrapped around my body...

    Begging for bean sacks (etc.), no! Isn't she a rabbit now? ?

    Bai Rongrong suddenly woke up and widened her eyes.

    She finally found that she was being embraced by a man, her head resting on the man's chest, her little hands were subconsciously rubbing on the man's lower abdomen, and her waist was surrounded by an iron arm, which just fell on her body The big palm is very light and gentle.

    She raised her head cautiously, and saw that the man was frowning slightly, but his eyes were closed.

    She seldom saw Shen Ming like this, without deterrence or aggression, not even conscious, so close to her, as if she would be pampered no matter what she did.

    The appearance of a man is extremely outstanding. Even if he has lived for more than 10,000 years, he has seen all kinds of goblins in the spiritual world. After coming to the human world, he directly enters the entertainment circle. He is often surrounded by handsome guys like Ji Jun. Think so too.

    It's just that he is too imposing on weekdays, people can't get close, there will be a sense of sacred inviolability.

    But now the two of them are so close, even sticking their bodies together, it eliminates this sense of distance.

    As if being bewitched, Bai Rongrong quietly stretched out her fingers and boldly touched the straight bridge of the man's nose, the protruding tip of the nose, and the thin lips of abstinence.

    The man was unaware at all, allowing her to be so messed up.

    Gradually, Bai Rongrong threw herself into it, her heartbeat became faster and sheer courage, she involuntarily increased her strength to trace the peak of the man's lips.

    Suddenly, the thin lips pursed abruptly.

    Bai Rongrong quickly retracted her little hand, continued to put it in the original position, and closed her eyes in a fake manner, but under the thin eyelids, she could see the eyeballs moving nervously.

    For a long time, the man did not respond, and she finally breathed a sigh of relief.

    But on second thought, it's not right!

    Even if she really fell asleep, Shen Ming woke up and found her lying on his bed, still in his arms, there was no way to explain it!

    Bai Rongrong realized that she should leave immediately, but she didn't know if she had maintained this position for too long and had formed a habit, so she was a little reluctant.

    And the abdominal muscles of the little hands are really good to touch!

    Bai Rongrong reluctantly rubbed the extremely Q-bounce muscle mass, thinking that she would wait for a while, anyway, the man didn't wake up, she touched it for a while and then left.

    After all, after passing this village, there is no such shop, and she has a rare opportunity to have fun.

    Gradually, touching and touching, the Rabbit Spirit became confused in the greed, and finally fell asleep again.

    But he didn't realize that, after a while, the man couldn't help but suppress the little hand that was making a mess on the lower abdomen, so as not to let her move.

    The chest below his head rose and fell rapidly, but Bai Rongrong slept sweetly and contentedly.

    When she woke up again, it was only an hour later.

    Bai Rongrong opened her big obsidian eyes in horror, realizing that it was long past the time for a man to get up normally.

    Frightened, she gently lifted the man's big hand, placed it firmly on the bed behind her, and then lifted her body extremely slowly, separating from the man little by little.

    The whole process went smoothly, and when the soles of Bai Rongrong's feet touched the carpet, she finally breathed a sigh of relief.

    Like a little mouse with a guilty conscience, she settled down cautiously, daring not to make a single sound.

    At this moment, the whole bedroom suddenly became brighter in a few seconds.

    Bai Rongrong tilted her head, is the sun rising so fast?

    She turned around suspiciously, only to see that the curtains, which had been closed tightly, were automatically retreating to both sides.

    She turned her head stiffly to look at the big bed, just in time to meet the man's smiling eyes.

    "Hehe, when, when did you wake up?"

    "In..." Seeing the little woman's eyes that were so nervous that they almost trembled, Shen Ming calmly changed his words, "You are willing to move your heavy head from my chest. When I opened the ground, I felt that I was finally able to breathe freely, so I woke up happily."

    Bai Rongrong: "..."

    Hearing the man's teasing, she retorted unconvincingly: "Then You woke up late! If it were earlier, you would have seen that it was you who had to put your arms around my waist, and that's why I did that!"

    "Oh." Shen Ming nodded as if suddenly realized, "It's me Forcing you, you couldn't break free, so you lay on top of me?"

    "Yes, yes!"

    "Since I am so strong and refuse to let you go, how did you take my hand off my waist? What about you?"

    "...You were already awake at that time??"

    "How would you know if you didn't wake up, you not only sneaked into my room, coveted my body, but also lied and refused to admit it?"

    Bai Rongrong: "... "

    I'm not! I don't! Don't talk nonsense!"

    Shen Ming didn't say anything, but lowered his eyes indifferently, looking at his pajamas that were obviously rolled up, his neat abdominal muscles being touched and rubbed All turned pink.

    Bai Rongrong's blood rushed to his head, and his face was flushed.

    In the end, she was afraid that the man would ask anything again, and she didn't care about anything else, so she quickly opened the door and ran away in a panic.