Chapter 117

Chapter 117

    Although it has been decided to retire, the finishing work still needs to be done.

    During the broadcast of the Xianxia drama, Bai Rongrong followed the crew to run promotions as usual.

    She didn't hide it deliberately, but she didn't take the initiative to tell others about it, except Ye Lang.

    Although she is no longer as close to Ye Lang as she was when she was a child, and both of them have a new life when they grow up, Bai Rongrong still regards him as an important relative, so she will tell him her decision in advance.

    As Shen Ming expected, after the Xianxia drama aired, the online public opinion against her has completely reversed.

    ——My God, Bai Rong has paid too much for this drama! So high, even if I know that there is Wia, I will take a sigh of relief!

    ——And, didn't you notice that her movements are really standard? Light and powerful, it has both the beauty of a fairy and the courage of martial arts!

    ——I am a professional martial arts coach. I have to say that the little girl has real skills, and it seems that she has been since elementary school. She just doesn’t know how to fight in actual combat.

    ——Big brother upstairs, you're going to laugh at me to death. When people see beautiful women, they feel pity and protection, but you want to fight with them! Hahahahaha!

    - Bai Rong: ? ? ?

    ——By the way, Bai Rong really dares to fight when she is serious, this long shot shows that there is no substitute, she is all on it!

    - 呜, I said that our cashmere is a treasure girl. When the thief arrested, Tong Ling also saved, and some people were black, and the black history of those who were maliciously promoted!

    ——If I want to say that the Shen family is unselfish, her identity is not the future wife of the proprietress, but also the eldest daughter of the Shen family's favored daughter. !

    ——Don't say it, kneeling and begging Rongrong to take more action scenes, it's too sassy! Can be salty and sweet!

    ...

    When Shen Ming saw these comments, he was still calm on the surface, but his heart was so regretful that he almost bleed.

    After recovering his memory, he secretly investigated the whereabouts of "Guli" from childhood to adulthood. Although some things happened too long ago to be verified, he was still able to uncover many secret conspiracies.

    For example, her superficial concern for Bai Rong is actually a completely malicious suggestion and persuasion. Another example is that she has been bribing the media to guide public opinion since Bai Rong entered the circle.

    At this time, Shen Ming didn't know anything about it, and even blamed and even hated his girl who was bewitched like a blank piece of paper after she became Bai Rong.

    Whenever I think of these days, even though these 20 years are only a fleeting moment for a fairy with an infinite lifespan, it is full of unprecedented pain. For both of them, he seems to have returned to the transcendence of calamity and woke up in the spiritual world. when you come.

    Wrapped in despair and breathless, only by burying yourself in the creation of a new parallel world will you not suffocate and die.

    There is a rift between them, but he will do whatever it takes to mend it!