Chapter 6

Chapter 6

    study.

    The old man Shen was furious: "Take the family law!"

    Shen Hongye immediately handed a wooden ruler engraved with the rules of the disciples diligently: "It's ready, Dad!"

    Shen Ming: "..."

    I knew you were so idle after retirement. You should refuse to take over the Shen family!

    He said helplessly: "Grandpa, listen to my explanation, things are not what they sound like..."

    "Kneel down!"

    Shen Ming: "..."

    Forget it, I can't hide it.

    "Bai Rong has lost her memory."

    "I haven't kneeled yet..." Elder Shen suddenly stopped, "What did you say?"

    "Yesterday, Bai Rong had a car accident and hit the pillar of the Ducheng Bridge, although she was not injured. What kind of injury, but there is a slight concussion, so the memory has been affected a little, but the doctor said that it should recover slowly."

    "You, why didn't you say it earlier?" Shen Hongye asked in shock.

    He and the Bai family are close friends. Although Bai Rong is a girl, it is difficult to control too much, but he is most worried about her well-being. Unexpectedly, the child suffered a car accident, and he didn't even know it.

    "How's Fluffy? Are you sure there's nothing serious?" Shen Hongye asked anxiously immediately.

    "Well, I've already done a full-body examination. If she hadn't really forgotten something, even the doctor wouldn't know that her memory would be affected."

    "That's really fortunate!" Shen Hongye breathed a sigh of relief, but his heart was still heavy.

    But the old man Shen continued to ask: "How did this car accident happen? Was it an accident?"

    "..." Shen Ming was speechless.

    Seeing this, Grandpa Shen was so angry that he snorted: "Shen Ming, just do it!"

    Shen Ming lowered his head, thinking that Grandpa was just blaming himself for not taking good care of Bai Rong.

    But the old man Shen taught a lesson: "You think you are very smart, but you always feel that people are hypocritical. I am really puzzled, your father is an infatuated kind, and your mother is also a good woman who is dedicated and virtuous, how can you give birth to You are such a cool, daring bastard?!"

    Being called, Shen Hongye was at a loss, not knowing why the old man suddenly said such heavy words to his son: "Dad, you calm down, you are not in good health, and you can't move the truth. I'm angry. What did Shen Ming do wrong, just hit him directly!"

    Shen Ming: "..." It's not time for you to be a son and be taught by the old man!

    He has seen the investigation results of the accident, and knows that if there is no problem with the car and no other factors interfere, the biggest possibility is that the woman hit the bridge by herself. And because Bai Rong had such an urge, he must not be able to get out of the relationship, he admitted.

    In the past two days, seeing the woman suddenly become simple and ignorant, although she was a little stupid, she actually revealed a hint of cuteness. He was really thinking, has the previous punishment been passed?