Chapter 111

Chapter 111

    The fully recovered demon king immediately rushed back to the territory, it was time to punish those despicable villains.

    He didn't act heroically and ran to one enemy, but adopted the safest strategy of defeating each of them.

    Compared to before, he now cherishes his life more, and is more calm and calm.

    Because his life is no longer about wandering aimlessly in the vast spiritual world, he has what he wants to do and who he wants to see.

    Originally, the demon king was unmatched in strength. If it wasn't for the villain's plot, he would not have fallen into a disadvantage. Now he has made a comeback and arrested a few villains who are not visible in the sewer.

    After he beat a few goblins to the point of being powerless, he tied them in front of everyone in the territory.

    The Demon King is ruthless and ruthless, and as a strong man with absolute strength, he does have this qualification.

    This time, he won't be softer.

    In front of everyone, the demon king killed a few daring goblins.

    Seeing the blood splashed in front of him with his own eyes, those who have ever had evil thoughts tremble, while those who want to live in the territory will only be shocked, and even feel relieved and fortunate because of the strength of the demon king.

    Shen Ming, who was attached to his body, agreed secretly, and did not feel that the demon king was cruel.

    The shopping mall is still like a battlefield, and the spiritual world of the weak will only be more cruel. If the demon king doesn't take this opportunity to kill the chickens and warn the monkeys, I'm afraid that no matter how powerful he is, he will fall sooner or later.

    Just because he is the king, he must be decisive.

    His perspective and decision-making are completely in line with the Demon King's.

    He didn't notice it, and he seemed to have merged with the demon king since then.

    Shen Ming saw the unremarkable figure in the crowd, and he believed that Yao Wang must have seen it, although the latter did not show it.

    Worrying about frightening the girl was the only hesitation that the demon king flashed when he made the punishment.

    When he saw the girl's tight little face, solemnly waving her little fists and shouting "Long live the demon king" along with the crowd, the demon king raised his lips slightly.

    When the crowd dispersed, he quietly followed the girl, knowing that she was indeed an inconspicuous rabbit spirit among the demons.

    Moreover, after investigation, the comments he heard were that he didn't want to make progress, mixed food and waited to die, and so on.

    The cultivators said that they hated that iron is not steel, and shook their heads again and again, even with a hint of contempt.

    However, thinking of the cowardly appearance of the girl who secretly helped him heal while he was in a coma, he just felt so cute, and a sweet taste that he had never had before appeared in his heart.

    This is something I have never experienced in my previous life.

    He didn't want to deceive the girl, so he found a good time, brought a generous gift, and paid a respectful visit.