Chapter 120

Chapter 120

    Everything ended on this night, and in the end, only the grass soaked in wolf blood and the bones on the grass remained.

    Ye Lang didn't have the confidence to face the girl who used to be the most precious but now hurt him the most. After confirming that Bai Rongrong was okay, he led the wolves to leave first.

    Bai Rongrong turned around, but suddenly stopped.

    Standing in front of her was not Shen Ming, but an old acquaintance who had not seen her for a long time - Black Spider.

    And just now, the dreadful demon king, the white tiger, has now changed back into a human form, standing alone in the distance.

    Bai Rongrong was helpless, she didn't say anything.

    She walked up to the black spider first, and said seriously, "Thank you!" The

    black spider blushed: "Don't you blame me?

    " .

    "It's not your fault. It's life, isn't it just one tribulation after another? There is no certainty." The

    black spider nodded, with a complicated mood: "The most unreliable little rabbit Jing, this time, I'm more transparent than us."

    "No way." Bai Rongrong smiled lightly, "If you can't change it, you can only accept it."

    She smiled and looked at the old woman in front of her, from the first time she saw her When it came to Black Spider, she was like this.

    I don't know what special hobbies she has. Obviously, she can become anything she likes.

    But now that I think about it, it may be that I intend to scare others away, and I don't want to have anything to do with any fairies.

    After all, like her, everyone has feelings for each other, and how much worry they have to worry about when they cross the calamity.

    Besides, she has a big heart and is not afraid at all, and dares to ask others about Ye Lang.

    Not afraid to see through the secrets of heaven and be punished by heaven.

    "Do you have anything to tell me?" Bai Rongrong felt warm in her heart.

    "Do you still need me to tell?" The black spider asked back, and in his tone, there was a hint of sadness that his children grew up and the parents lost their usefulness.

    Bai Rongrong smiled, like in the spiritual world, holding the arm of the black spider who was isolated from the crowd and ignored, walking slowly in the night.

    "Tell me about it, I'm still stuck in my heart."

    "Alas." The old man sighed, she was worried that the little bunny would still be unable to think about it.

    Growing up doesn't just mean figuring out what is bearish, but sometimes, learning to cover up.

    She doesn't want the girl to become a person who only knows how to bury the pain in her heart and can only tolerate it.

    Although the black spider's voice was low and hoarse, it was extremely gentle: "Actually, as early as when you were young, I secretly calculated a hexagram for you. At that time, you were still with your parents, and there were no variables. The cycle of cause and effect. , The original world of tribulation was a book written by Zhou Tian. You and Shen Ming should have had a happy ending, but later, the fox appeared, and she secretly used secret techniques to come to the human world with you and changed things. You commit suicide and die. Shen Ming wakes up in pain, but he is very tenacious and cherishes you the most, so he refuses to accept his fate, creates a parallel world, and wants to try again."