Chapter 96

Chapter 96

    Bai Rongrong never expected that the "garden" in Ye Lang's mouth turned out to be such a scene.

    Looking at the large and familiar green Miaomiao, she was stunned: "Alang, what are you doing?"

    "Radish." The corner of Ye Lang's smiling mouth indicated that he was very happy now, even a little proud.

    "I do know that one, carrots."

    Bai Rongrong pointed to one of the green rectangular nurseries, and then counted the other enclosed fields, some were still bare, and some had just sprouts. Creeping on the soil, some are small arched houses covered with plastic.

    "What are these?"

    "Oh, these are all the different varieties of radishes I collected, such as white radishes, green radishes, water radishes, cherry radishes, etc., and so on. There are many types. The one that needs to build a greenhouse is because the rare species from abroad are not easy to grow and need to be carefully raised."

    Bai Rongrong stared at the man who was talking in a stunned manner: "Alang, have you been busy recently? Can't get a job? No, you are so handsome, are you out of breath?"

    Ye Lang: "..."

    He saw the girl's disbelief, the smile on his face gradually disappeared, and he pursed his lips and asked : "Don't you like it?"

    "If you like it, you definitely like it." Bai Rongrong scratched her head, "But isn't this a vegetable garden??"

    "It doesn't matter, as long as you like it!"

    Hearing the girl's answer, the smile came back again. Back to Ye Lang's face.

    Facing the child-like delight, as if expecting an adult's praise, Bai Rongrong suddenly dodged.

    She really doesn't understand why Alang, who has always been keen on cultivation and devoted all his energy, suddenly has the leisure to plant radishes?

    Wolves are carnivores in nature, these radishes will not be the supply of the wolves, it can only be for her.

    Recalling that after reuniting with Ye Lang, he was very concerned about it. Many times, he abandoned his prudence, and instead took the initiative to provoke and even risked revealing his identity...

    Bai Rongrong thought of something, but did not dare to do it again. Think about it.

    She shifted her attention to the present moment: "A, Alang, you're not going to let me pull carrots on the spot to entertain me, right?"

    Ye Lang was dumbfounded and smeared the top of the girl's head: "How is that possible. Come with me? , the delicious food in the back has already been put on the table for you."

    "Hehe!" The

    girl's black gem-like eyes were curved into crescent moons, and she was very cute. Ye Lang subconsciously wanted to pull her slender wrist and wear it. She goes with her.

    Unexpectedly, and I don't know if it was a coincidence, the girl seemed to just reach out to fix the hairstyle that was damaged by him, avoiding his touch.

    "Then let's go, I can't wait!" Said, Bai Rongrong jumped forward first.

    Looking at the girl's cheering back, Ye Lang's eyes flickered - it should be a coincidence.

    When Bai Rongrong first ran to the small pavilion in the middle of the garden, she couldn't help but exclaimed, "Wow!"

    She immediately circled the European-style long table twice. A variety of exquisite refreshments, as well as several layers of plates, fresh and elegant tablecloths.

    She suddenly burst out laughing.

    "What's wrong?" Ye Lang looked at the girl suspiciously.

    "Alang, have you seen that movie made by humans?"

    "What's the name?"

    In the entertainment industry, Ye Lang has naturally studied many film and television works, and this invention is very interesting, and he is very impressed with it. Interest.

    "Alice in Wonderland."

    Ye Lang nodded: "I have seen it."

    "Then do you think the current situation looks like the scene when Alice just entered Wonderland and people will help her cover?"

    "These designs are all from Northern Europe, and they are indeed similar in style."

    "No." Bai Rongrong reminded him that it was very interesting, "I mean in the movie, there were rabbits and the Mad Hatter at the dinner table, and now there are rabbits."

    She pointed to herself, and then to Ye Lang: "It's just that the others A man has been replaced by a wolf. Probably people would never have imagined that a similar situation would really happen in real life."

    Hearing this, Ye Lang couldn't help laughing and agreed dotingly: "Well, you are right. "

    Bai Rongrong was not polite to him either, sat down on the dining chair, and began to swear to taste every dessert.

    Ye Lang sat next to her and helped her hand something a little further away. He just watched, but he enjoyed it very much.

    "What did you say before, I absolutely can't think of it?"

    "Oh!" Bai Rongrong remembered the business and asked vaguely, "Alang, do you think there will be other fairies in the human world?" "I think it is possible. Since you and I can come, others may not. Do you have any     clues

    ? Before that, why did you suddenly change back to your original shape?"

It was him, but it was the scene in Shen Ming's palm, and he felt a little bored in his heart.

    Bai Rongrong didn't think so much, she put down the delicious food in her hand, frowned slightly, and looked at the man: "Alang, have you ever thought that all of us appear in this world because of our own destiny. ?"

    Tuanzi