Chapter 99

Chapter 99

    As soon as Bai Rongrong got in the car, the driver and special assistant who were waiting in the car were so shocked that they could see it with the naked eye.

    "Miss Bai, did you fight with someone?"

    "..."

    Bai Rongrong: "No!"

    "Then what are you?"

    "Nothing, seeing that the land of Alang's family is very fertile, I am very pleased, and I couldn't bear it for a while. Live on it, and rolled it twice."

    "..."

    Shen Ming stretched out his hand unexpectedly, wiped the fresh carrot shavings from the little woman's mouth, and said quietly: "Is it because I like the land of others, or it is planted in the soil. Carrots like it, eh?"

    Bai Rongrong said weakly, "...I, I like it all."

    "You don't have to envy other people's homes in the future ." After

    speaking, Shen Ming signaled to the special assistant, and the special assistant immediately moved a delicate cardboard box. came out.

    Bai Rongrong took it in confusion, opened it curiously, and suddenly a pair of big black and white eyes widened.

    She looked at the man beside her with bright eyes: "Is this all for me?"

    "Yeah." Shen Ming replied inadvertently, as if he had just done a trivial thing.

    But Bai Rongrong was moved to tears: "Shen Ming, you are so kind!"

    She couldn't wait to reach into the box and took out a bag of potato chips from a pile of carrot-flavored snacks, including fresh carrot salad and dessert. , opened it roughly, and hurriedly tasted it.

    "Delicious!"

    She was so happy!

    Bai Rongrong ate all by herself, and did not forget the man who fed her all this, picked up a potato chip and handed it to Shen Ming.

    "Want to try it? It's delicious!"

    Shen Ming looked at the little woman and paused a little.

    Seeing that the man didn't speak, Bai Rongrong suddenly thought of something. She saw that she hadn't wiped it off with a tissue after getting in the car, and her little hands were dirty. She immediately laughed and wanted to withdraw.

    Unexpectedly, before he could do it, the man grabbed his wrist, and his slender and powerful hand circled for more than a week, in stark contrast to the slender wrist.

    Shen Ming pulled it sharply and took the little woman's hand and ate the potato chips into his mouth.

    Bai Rongrong was stunned for a while, still holding the remaining potato chips firmly in her hand, Shen Ming only bit off half of it.

    "Let go." The

    man looked up at her and commanded lightly, and she obeyed subconsciously.

    Shen Ming controlled his little hand again and brought it to his mouth, as if he was worried that he might not be able to eat it all, but he bit it thoroughly.

    Bai Rongrong only felt that the tips of her index finger and thumb were gently pinched by the hard teeth, and the knuckles were covered by the thin lips of the man for a moment.