Chapter 37

Chapter 37

    As he walked, Shen Ming realized that something was wrong with the little woman next to him.

    Tong Ling's words are still echoing in Bai Rongrong's heart.

    She is now full of thoughts that she is not wearing a skirt, but a villa!

    Too "heavy"!

    Her limbs are now stiff and numb, and she doesn't dare to touch her skirt, for fear that it will be damaged and a room will be lost.

    Shen Ming frowned: "What's wrong with you?"

    After a few steps, Bai Rongrong, who was exhausted and out of breath, grabbed the man's arm, exhausted both physically and mentally.

    Feeling that his arms were tightly surrounded by a pair of small hands, Shen Ming was slightly taken aback. The strength of the little hand is not great, but it seems to be grabbing his heart.

    He kept his face calm and tried to ignore the strange feeling: "Are you uncomfortable? Do you want to call a doctor?" Bai Rongrong shook her head: "No no. President     Shen

    , do you know how much this dress is?"

Only then did Ming notice the dress of the little woman.

    This is a chest-wrap powder skirt. Because it is close to the body of the white fluffy, the curve is outlined in a concave and convex shape. The position of the waist is very slender. is to become plump.

    Shen Ming quickly moved his eyes away and looked elsewhere.

    How could he be attracted for such superficial reasons? !

    He forcefully drew his attention to the topic: "Looking at the texture, the diamonds on the skirt are real. If you add labor costs, it may be tens of millions."

    Bai Rongrong took a breath: "Hurry up and help. Order me!"

    "What's wrong?"

    "This dress is too expensive!"

    Seeing her strange posture, Shen Ming couldn't help laughing: "That's why you walk like a puppet?"

    "Yeah, every step I take now They are all terrified, it is really a sin!"

    Shen Ming was helpless, with disdain in his tone, although not loud, but with a domineering arrogance that could not be ignored: "It's just a skirt, the family can still afford you to wear it."

    Wow! As expected of Shen Ming!

    Bai Rongrong looked at his casual profile, and for the first time had a continuous admiration for this man: "Handsome! My President Shen!"

    Shen Ming shook his head, smiling without saying a word.

    The grasped arm deviates indulgently in the direction of the little woman.

    The elders of the Shen family were looking for them. Seeing the two approaching like this, Shen Hongye suddenly looked worried.

    "Rongrong? Why are you lame?"

    Bai Rongrong/Shen Ming: "..."

    Bai Rongrong was finally willing to let go of the firm and powerful arm in her hand.

    With his unpromising appearance, he must have lost the rabbit!

    Fang Xu grabbed the girl's wrist, pulled her to the side of the old man, and pulled her son over and put her on the other side of the girl.

    After arranging everything, she dodged to the other side of her father-in-law and stood with her husband.

    Bai Rongrong has a big heart, so she can stand wherever she wants.

    As for Shen Ming, he couldn't see his mother's intentions.

    She was clearly declaring to the world that Bai Rongrong was her own family recognized by their Shen family. She was standing on Grandpa's side with him at the moment, and it was even more likely that she would become his wife in the future. Therefore, if someone has bad intentions towards her, they must first consider the Shen family.

    Wife...

    Shen Ming has never thought about this issue, and he even chose to ignore it when his parents decided to marry him.

    It's not that it doesn't matter, it's that he doesn't care, because he never imagined who he would be tied to for the rest of his life.

    If it's a little girl...

    Standing on the periphery of Bai Rongrong, Shen Ming saw her excited little face when she saw the cake, and her obsidian-like almond eyes shone brighter than the lights of the villa and the stars in the night sky. Instead of spraying too much perfume like before, the fragrance of the grass and trees on her body broke into his nose, which miraculously washed away the fatigue of the day.

    He didn't know and couldn't be sure.

    However, he unconsciously took a half step closer to the woman.

    Bai Rongrong has never seen such a big and beautiful cake, and it feels like her little heart is beating more happily!

    Although she covets the beauty (taste) of the cake, she has not forgotten what day it is today and the theme of this banquet.

    When Mr. Shen took the lead in cutting the cake symbolically, and then accepted the blessings from all sides with a smile, she left quietly and returned with a gift box that had been prepared and carefully packaged.

    "Grandpa! This is my present!"

    She shyly handed the box to the old man who was dedicated to protecting her, both in Bai Rong's memory and after she passed through.

    The old man Shen immediately exaggerated: "Oh, let's spend money on Rongrong again, it is not easy for Rongrong to make money, and it has to be spent on me, an old man, what a sin!"

    Mrs. Shen pretended to blame and said: "It's not What a jerk! This is your son and grandson Fu!"

    The old man laughed, and there were echoes around him, blowing the old man like a fairy who came down to spread the gospel.

    Bai Rongrong was very embarrassed: "No money, grandpa! This is made by Rongrong herself!"

    As soon as these words came out, everyone instantly became silent.

    Basically, everyone present knew what kind of urine Bai Rongrong was in the past, and it was more appropriate to describe her as "the limbs are not diligent, and the grains are not divided".

    If it is said that when they were young, children used their own paintings and handicrafts as gifts to honor the elderly, they could still boast that "the child has a heart" against their will, but now, in addition to embarrassment, it is embarrassing.

    Even Shen Ming couldn't help but lift a sigh of relief.

    Looking at the girl's excited eyes, it seems that the child has done something important and is eager to seek the opinion of the parents.

    The old man Shen understood and smiled lovingly: "Okay, then I'll be the first to see what gifts we have prepared for grandpa this year!"