Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    After the acting class, Bai Rongrong dawdled in the back.

    Gao Qian asked her, "Rongrong, why aren't you leaving?"

    Bai Rongrong was a little awkward: "Sister Gao, Jiayi, let's go first, I'll wait for a while."

    "Anything else? Want to wait for someone?"

    "I, I wait for someone." The girl was a little embarrassed.

    "Who are you waiting for, Sister Rongrong?" Zhao Jiayi asked carelessly.

    Gao Qian showed a smile of "Oh, I understand!" and winked at Zhao Jiayi: "Who else?"

    Zhao Jiayi thought of the man who picked up Bai Rongrong from them several times these days, and immediately He understood in seconds, showing his aunt's smile: "Oh, I know, it's Mr. Shen, right?"

    Bai Rongrong suddenly blushed inexplicably, but she still opened her big black eyes and explained seriously: "Oh, don't you? Think about it! I just think he helped me release the surveillance video and clarified the facts, and I should just thank him in person."

    "It's useless what we think, the key is what Mr. Shen thinks, right? Sister Gao? Hehehe!" Zhao Jiayi smiled like a little mouse who stole food.

    Gao Qian looked at the two little girls, but did not smile.

    Bai Rongrong was anxious, worried that they really misunderstood something, and quickly said: "There is really nothing between us! Moreover, I caused him a lot of trouble before, and now he is willing to help me, I am already very grateful This is probably also for Mrs. Shen's face, because the elders of the Shen family have always taken care of me very kindly and considerately, and he should just fulfill his promise to them!"

    "Ah? Is that so?" Zhao Jiayi scratched in confusion. scratched his head.

    She has never been in a relationship, but she always feels that since she was sent back, President Shen's attitude towards her family has changed. Although his face is still relatively indifferent every time, all kinds of behaviors reveal his concern for Bai Rongrong.

    Starting to pick up people to and from get off work is one aspect; the last time I met the producer who was scheming, Mr. Shen was also the first to rush over. At that time, the man was almost madly worried that he couldn't fake it. It was the first time she saw Mr. Shen so angry, as if if something happened to a woman, he might destroy the world together!

    But Gao Qian frowned: "Silly girl, you don't really think so, do you?"

    Bai Rongrong also frowned, and even when she was serious, she looked cute and cute: "Isn't it true? Is it like this?"

    Gao Qian took a deep breath and hated that iron was not steel: "There are many artists in the company who have been misunderstood. Which one have you seen Mr. Shen personally help? From the appearance of the hot search to the release of the surveillance camera. How long? Two hours? Without President Shen's permission, this is impossible at all. How is President Shen's feelings for you, I dare not make a guarantee, but at least for now, it is absolutely impossible to be in a state of disgust. "

    There's one more thing that Gao Qian didn't say.

    That is, these people are all old foxes in the circle, and Shen Ming, as the person in charge of the Shen Group, is even more fox spirit level. Even if it is to help Bai Rongrong get rid of the slander, the most shrewd way is to let the news ferment, let the Internet curse for a while, wait for the heat to rise, and then release the evidence to reverse the whole thing. In this way, the highest traffic can be earned, and at that time, the company will be the biggest winner.