Chapter 40

Chapter 40

    A few days later, in the Shenshi Group Building, the president's office.

    After the special assistant reported his work, he still did not leave.

    "What else is there?"

    After hesitating, the special assistant boldly asked, "Are you sure you want to schedule your itinerary for the next few days?"

    "What's wrong? Is there something wrong?" Shen Ming wondered.

    This right-hand man has always been conscientious and never questioned his decision.

    "Today, Miss Bai is going to Yunling to record the surprise tour."

    Shen Ming paused, and his heartstrings fluctuated for a moment.

    But after thinking for a while, he still said firmly: "The schedule is set like this."

    Since this time, he has been unknowingly and has been affected too much.

    Questions arose in his heart, and at the same time he wanted to prove whether he still maintained his original intention and maintained his original judgment and ideas.

    "Yes." The special assistant nodded.

    He has done his job well, and has dutifully helped his boss to consider in all aspects. As for the final decision, it is not something he can intervene.

    "Also." Shen Ming suddenly remembered, "I need you to investigate a person, don't let go of big things and small matters, all details, I want his most detailed information." The

    special assistant said seriously: "Who do you want to investigate? "

    Shen Ming pursed his lips and said solemnly, "Ye Lang."

    Although he didn't know the reason for the boss's actions, there must be a reason for it. The special assistant kept it in his heart and went to action.

    Shen Ming worked for a while, and after a while, he finally sighed and got up and left.

    Shen family villa.

    Shen Ming didn't know why he had to rush back in a hurry, just to watch his mother nagging, constantly stuffing things into the twenty-nine-inch oversized suitcase, and then saying goodbye to the little woman tearfully. ?

    I don't know, I thought the woman was going to leave the earth and live on the moon for a few years.

    Bai Rongrong wiped away her tears with her little hand, holding back her sadness, and said very seriously: "Auntie, don't worry anymore, Rongrong will be back in a few days. You have to eat well at home, and Rongrong will come back. You need to check your weight!"

    "Mmmm!" Fang Xu nodded again and again, but couldn't restrain her rich imagination, "Rongrong, you must pay attention to safety outside, we won't be saved if we can't save it, take care of yourself first. It 's important!"

    "I remember, Auntie! Don't worry!"

    Bai Rongrong nodded her head, and then stopped the elders of Shen's parents, preventing Fang Xu from watching her leave and even more unable to control herself, and then brought help to take it The luggage maid went out.

    Fang Xu pushed his stupid son: "Come and follow, send Rongrong!"

    Shen Ming was helpless, but he followed in the end.

    At the door, next to the nanny's car, Ye Lang was already standing by and waiting.

    Bai Rongrong waved her hand vigorously across the distance, and the man returned with a gentle smile.

    Shen Ming frowned: "You want to go with him?"

    "Well. We are going to fly together!" Thinking of that big guy, Bai Rongrong was still a little excited.

    Shen Ming wanted to say something, but he didn't know what to say.

    Also, two people are so natural and intimate when they are together, but what's so strange about going to work together?

    Suddenly, he inadvertently saw the long straps kicking on the little woman's shoes.

    "Your shoelaces are open, fasten them, and don't fall down."

    Bai Rongrong stopped, lowered her head, and saw that the annoying rope was opened again: "It's really difficult."

    She squatted down and knotted the shoelaces awkwardly, either leaving the ends too short or the knots too loose to hold for long.

    Although there is a method of tying shoelaces in the recovered memory, she found sadly that this is a very maneuverable thing. Knowing the eyes and the brain is not the same as knowing the hands.

    Shen Ming watched helplessly as the little woman fiddled around for a long time, but couldn't get it right. Instead, she was so angry that she gasped for breath. Then, she suddenly made a big effort and rolled the two outstretched straps into a ball and stuffed them into her shoes.

    Then, get up and leave.

    "Wait!" he called to her helplessly.

    Bai Rongrong looked at the man suspiciously, but stopped in place obediently.

    Shen Ming squatted down, pulled out the two groups without a doubt, and then solved the "difficulty" with his long, flexible fingers.

    Then, instead of getting up, he raised his chin coldly: "The other one."

    "Oh!"

    Bai Rongrong understood, and quickly switched the positions of the two calves, tying the other one together, but also The precarious laces stretched out in front of the man.

    Shen Ming was afraid that her shoelaces would be unraveled or jammed, so he carefully and deliberately tied a strong knot.

    He stood up and warned: "If you drive again, avoid the camera and ask others for help, do you understand?" "Well! I'll ask     Alang

    to help me at that time."

The man stood up straight, changed his indifferent expression before, and his gentle smile disappeared.

    "Let's go," he said to the little woman.