Chapter 74

Chapter 74

    Rogue Rabbit!

    Bai Rongrong suddenly thought of that chubby, cheap squinting rabbit.

    She hurriedly stopped herself from degenerating, and actually entrusted a human cub who was only in her twenties and just matured!

    Although she is a rabbit spirit that has lived for more than 10,000 years, she is easily grasped by this man.

    Tong Ling saw her expression of 70% shock and 3% trance, and knew that she had discovered a huge secret, and she would explore it to the end, if it wasn't interrupted by the arrival of other artists.

    Ji Jun was still cheerful and sunny, he greeted everyone generously as soon as he entered the door, and Bai Rongrong responded with a smile.

    Seeing Tong Ling who lowered his head and was suddenly quiet, he smiled generously: "Long time no see, how are you doing?"

    "It's pretty, very good." The girl stumbled.

    Bai Rongrong looked in shock at the girl who swore her teeth and claws just now. She changed her face in just a few seconds, and she couldn't help shivering.

    What is the magic power of love? !

    "Rongrong!" A

    gentle male voice sounded, Bai Rongrong heard the sound and looked over, only to see Ye Lang walking over with a smile, as gentle as always, making people feel comfortable.

    "Alang..." She shouted happily, but the smile suddenly froze on her face.

    Ye Lang didn't come alone, and behind him was a heroic-looking woman with sharp eyes.

    And the woman's pupils dilated after discovering Bai Rongrong's existence, revealing an undisguised shock... and hostility.

    Seeing that the girl's face changed, Yelang followed her gaze, just in time to run into the hostility behind him that he had no time to put away.

    His eyes narrowed slightly, with a shock that only belonged to a king with absolute leadership: "This is Rongrong, the most important person to me!" The

    woman was surprised, and then she reacted, and quickly bowed her head and respectfully said: " Yes!"

    When Ye Lang turned to face Bai Rongrong again, the gentle smile was already on his face again, "This is Ye Mei, do you remember?

    " laugh.

    Of course she remembered it, and was impressed.

    When he was in the spiritual world, Ye Lang had been cultivating diligently, and his strength had long surpassed other goblins of the same age, and his father and mother also did what they promised, except for treating the little wolf who lost his mother as his own child. In addition to teaching without discrimination, he did not obliterate his nature because of ethnic differences.

    Therefore, with both talent and sweat, Ye Lang quickly conquered his own wolf pack. And Ye Mei is the most powerful female in the wolf pack.

    It's just that she has always disliked Bai Rongrong. When Ye Lang was there, she only dared to compete in secret and did not dare to show it, but after Ye Lang disappeared, she no longer had any scruples, and even led the entire wolf pack, it was precisely because she was afraid of the dissatisfaction of the wolf pack, Bai Rongrong Only then did I choose to take the initiative to leave the home where I have lived for thousands of years since I was a child, and began to wander.